Chapter Fifteen;

I walk out of the manga shop I decided to visit today. I got a few Shoujo mangas, because even males can enjoy some romance and I got a series of manga called Ranma. Despite the chilly air, I decided to walk to the shop. I wanted to think of what I should get Sebastian for Christmas. Walking around and looking through the shops seemed like a reasonable idea. I don't exactly know what Sebastian enjoys and I don't want to ask him, or else it would be obvious I plan on getting him a gift. Now that I think about it, does he want a gift from? Would he find that unnatural?

I look through a couple windows and see nothing that I think would interest him. When I came over awhile ago, he did show interest in video games. Possibly a few video games would be an okay gift for him.

I walk through people and past shops, until I find the I find the one I'm looking for. I walking and brush the snow off my shoulders and stomp my feet on the carpet. I walk in farther and look through several aisles of video games. None of them seem to intrigue me, but I am looking for a gift for Sebastian. I try to keep an open mind about that. I go through another aisle and find a game that seems suited for him, an action game for his Xbox. When my hand goes for it, another hand is met with mine. I pull back my hand quickly and look up to see Sebastian.

''Hey, Ciel. I didn't know you were into these type of game. Or games at all in that matter.'' He says.

''I'm just looking for a present for my cousin, that's all.'' I lie.

''Is that so? Want me to help you?''

This is a perfect chance to buy games that Sebastian would enjoy. He will obviously pick out games that would appeal to a young teenage male, which he is a young teenage male. This may be easier than I thought.

''If you don't mind, that would be great.'' I reply.

''So, how old is he?'' He asks.

''About our age, I think he likes action games and he owns an Xbox.''

''Okay.''

Sebastian goes through several games that are scattered in front of us and reads the titles. He seems rather serious about his video games. After he is done, he picked out four action games and hands them to me.

''These are the hottest action games at moment. I think he'd like these ones.'' He says.

''Thank you, you really helped me out here.'' I reply.

''Oh, before you go. I was wondering what you wanted to for Christmas.''

So it is okay to ask someone what they want? I'll keep that in mind for future reference.

''Uhm, nothing really. Don't worry about it.'' I say, walking away.

After I checked out, I left the shop and started to walk. I'm satisfied I got his presents done and Christmas break isn't for a few more days. Now, I don't have to worry about it or end up buying something frivolous. I hope he won't be mad when he finds out I don't have a cousin and the games were actually for him.

I am stopped by Sebastian, who seemed to ran after me.

''Here, I'll hold your bags.'' He insisted.

''I can manage'' I reply.

''Don't argue. You'llend up dropping them half way.''

Knowing that he's correct, I hand him the several bags and we start to walk towards my house. The walk went by fast,mostly because we kept a decent topic going thought the walk.

As we reach my house, Sebastian hands me the bags.

''I'll see you tomorrow. Try to get some sleep tonight, the bags under your eyes are clearly visible.''

''Oh, shut up.''

''You're still adorable though.''

He leans in and kisses me, then kisses my forehead and smiles to me. He walks away, waving his hand.

I walk through the door and am met with Finny.

''Young Master, let me help you with those bags!'' He exclaims.

''Thank you, but that wasn't needed.''

Finny eyes my bags and looks at the bag that contains the video games. A suspicious look grows across his face.

''I didn't know you liked video games. Do you even have an Xbox? Or, maybe this is a gift for someone!''

''No! I just like looking at the covers of the games.'' I say, snatching the bags and running up stairs.

That was a close one. I don't want anyone to know I bought a gift for someone, besides my Aunt and the servants. It would be embarrassing. I just hope I didn't hurt Finnian's feelings, he is a fragile thing.

I slump on my bed and sigh heavily. I rethink the words Sebastian spoke to me the other day.

''I love to see you happy, I just hope one day I can make a real smile form on your face like those characters." I remember him saying.

Why does he say things that always make me blush and become flustered? Not that I don't like his benignity, I just never know how reply. He's always so nice to me and making me feel better. He's always defending me and making sure I'm okay. He's always running after me and never failing to catch me. He's just, how do I put this, loving. Every thing he does for me is loving and filled with pure intentions.

I suppose he is someone a girl would fall for in a manga. In a way, we are like a typical manga. He's the handsome male character, who always comes to save me when in need and throws witty comments every once in awhile. And that makes me the female characters, who is timid and shy, who falls for the male characters slowly. In the end of these Shoujo mangas, the main characters usually fall in love and spend the rest of their high school days together. I wonder if that is going to be Sebastian and I. If he decides he wants to be with me that long. I wouldn't blame him he decided not to stay with me forever.

I wouldn't mind spending more time with him, or even the rest of my high school days with him. I like the feeling of actually having someone being there for me. I suppose I actually like not being alone anymore. Not being alone is better than taking everything in by yourself. I owe Sebastian alot for what he has done. He may not know it, but I think he may be changing me and helping me view the world in a different way. But, he is becoming my world.