Chapter Six;

''What are you doing with your life? Nothing, you're doing nothing with your life.''

I hear the voice. I don't know where it's coming from, but it's oddly familiar. I get up off the ground and walk towards the voice. I can hear my feet against the tile of the dark room.

''You're doing nothing. You have no friends, no motivation, no feelings.''

I continue to walk towards the voice. As I walk, I can hear it louder and louder.

''You lack future goals. What are you going to do when you're older? What goes do you have planned? None.''

I follow the harsh words from the own known. That voice sounds so familiar.

I walk for what feels like hours, until I see a bright light. I walk towards it eagerly. I can see a figure. It is a person.

''What friends do you have?''

I can see the figure clearly. It's me. I reach out my hand, the other me reaches back and holds my hand. We share glances for a while,until he mutters something.

''You're a failure.'' He says.

''I know.'' I reply.

I wake up from my prior nightmare in a cold sweat. I've been having those more lately now. I try not to let them get to me, but it is quite difficult.

I look at my alarm and see I have to be up in an hour. I decide to just read manga until then, I wouldn't make a difference. I bring out my favorite manga, Magi. I read it till the time I was suppose to awoken. Waking up early makes me feel more awake, surprising.

I get out of bed and go through my morning routine. I look open my window and see the weather is a tad chilly, so I decide to wear my jacket today. I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen.

''Master, I've noticed you forgot your lunch the other day. Please, try not to forget it!'' Finny yells.

''No need to yell. And, thank you for reminding me.'' I reply.

I take out my lunch, it's mostly burnt, thanks to Bard. I slide it back in the fridge and snag a piece of strawberry cake instead. I'm sure Finny seen this. He knows how horrid Bard's cooking may be.

I walk out the house and into the car. William drives me to school, where I'm dreading to go. I'd rather stay at home and watch anime. I get out of the car, after thanking William for the ride. I pass many faces, but one sticks out from all the other's. Sebastian's. He has that ridiculous grin on his face and is associating with someone I don't know. I try to walk pass him, but he stops me in my tracks.

''Ciel! Wait for me. Bye Ronald!'' He says, trailing after me.

I sigh loud enough so he can tell it's too early to deal with him.

''What's the matter?'' He asks.

''Oh, nothing.'' I lie.

''You should try better in your lying.''

''Shut up.''

We open our lockers and get the items we need for our first class. We walk to class together, which I fount highly uncomfortable due to all the stares I was given. Mostly by female classmates. I didn't know how powerful the glares of a female could be.

When we got into the classroom, I was met with a smirking Alois.

''So, Ciel.'' He says.

''Yes?'' I ask.

''What about you and Sebastian?''

''What about us?''

''I totally think you guys should be together. I'm rooting for you!''

''I don't need your rooting. Sebastian and I won't be together, who do you take me for? Falling for something as foolish as love? Hmph.''

''Don't be like that Ciel! You know you like him.''

This is why I don't interact with other humans. This is a prime example of their stupidity.

I ignore Alois for the rest of class, more like the rest of almost ever class for that matter. He's never talked to me this much before, it's ever so over whelming. I do agree he seems harmless, but he also seems oblivious and one minded. I'll put him down on the list of people I wouldn't hate if I was the main character in an anime.

It was lunch and I was adrenalized to eat the cake I brought. I've been looking for it all day. I sit down on and empty table and dig through my book bag. I bring out a fork I brought and start chowing. I see a figure approach me and sit down next to me. I look over, with cake stuffed in my mouth and frosting all over my face.

''Eat, don't inhale it.'' Sebastian laughs.

Why would he sit next to me? Doesn't he realize in social standards, we are on completely different levels. I will basically ruin his social life if someone sees me sitting by him. It was enough that we walked to class together.

''Do you need something?'' I ask, wiping cake frosting off my lips.

''I just wanted to sit by you. Does that bother you?'' He asks, with a grin upon his face.

''I suppose not.''

I continue to eat my cake, trying my hardest to ignore him. But, he keeps on talking and talking. I notice his lunch is healthy, it contains vegetables and fruit. I would eat healthy, but sweets are much more appealing than a cabbage.

''You know, if you don't eat healthy you'll get fat.'' He says.

''I haven't grown or gained a pound in a year, I'll be just fine.''

What he doesn't know is I have a high metabolism. It allows me to eat all the sweets and junk food I desire, without gaining the weight. The only down side is that it's hard to gain weight.

''Oh wow! You must be super human or something.'' He exclaims.

When he said super hero, I thought of Edward from Full Metal Alchemist. He really can be considered a super hero.

''So, tell me more about those animes you like.'' He says.

''What do you want to know?''

''Well, what'syour favorite anime?''

I think hard about this one. My favorite anime?

''It would have to be Hunter x Hunter 2011 or either Fairy Tail.''

''I'll make sure to watch those when I get a chance.''

''Why?''

''Well, if you like it, I don't see why I shouldn't give it a try. I want to know more about you I guess. You seem like a very interesting person.''

''Oh.''

''And, you seem to not talk much. Why is that?''

''I don't know.''

''You should talk more, your voice is nice and soothing. I'll talk to you later.''

With that, he left right before the bell ring. Since when was my voice soothing?

Author's note- If you have any suggestions or anything you'd like the next chapter to be on, just tell me. And, if there is a way I can improve my writing, tell me, it would be much appreciated to make my writing better for you guys!