Chapter Thirteen;

Idea for this chapter is from ILoveLaughingJack and Toshiirx!

I often drown in my own world, forgetting about the world I actually live in. I dream of being able to form friendships, going on adventures, becoming outgoing. I dream to be content with myself and not regret how I'm living. The world I dream of is where I'm free, free is what I want to be. I want to be something I'm not, I want to be someone worth living. I desire the feeling of confidence and credence. I don't want anything more than being able to live in the fantasies I dream of, that will never come true.

''You okay? You seem down.'' Sebastian interrupts my thought.

''Yes, I'm fine.'' I say, taking a bite of my cake.

''Well, I got some good news.''

''Let me hear it.''

''A date.''

''No.''

''Wait, wait. You'll like this one.''

''Why?''

''I'm going to take you to an anime convention this Saturday. It'll make up for our last date.''

An anime convention, huh? I don't see the harm in that. I'd enjoy going to an anime convention, considering I've never been to one before. Maybe I can wear my cosplay in public and not get glares from passing strangers.

''Okay. I'll go. Come early though, I'll need to get you an outfit for this.''

''Why an outfit? I was going to wear my own cloths?''

''You're going to cosplay with me, write down your measurements on a piece of paper.''

He goes through his book bag and brings out a half ripped piece of paper and a pencil. He writes down his measurements and hands it to me. When I look at the paper, I finally realized how tall he really is. Yes, I know he is tall, but I didn't know this tall. It's going to take more cloth to make this than I anticipated. Oh well.

''Be at my house, early morning, Saturday.''

As I planned, Sebastian was at my door by the crack of dawn. I did say early, but no this early. I don't mind though. I'm almost glad he came so early. I didn't sleep at all, so he kind of makes it all better. I barely finished his attire. It's done and that's all that matters.

''Here it is.'' I say, picking up his attire.

''Who am I suppose to be?'' He asks.

''Makoto of coarse!''

''And who are you suppose to be?''

''Haru, obviously. Haven't you watched Free?''

''I can't say I have.''

''Well, go get changed. I want to see how it looks.''

''Okay.''

He walks to the bathroom that is in my room and closes the door. I decide to get changed my room, it isn't like he will peek or anything. I hope he won't. I put on a pair of black and purple swimming bottoms, the jacket that was featured in the anime and manga series, and a pair of sneakers. I zip up the jacket,so I don't reveal too much of my body. I put a black, short, wig on my head.

I hear the bathroom door creak open. I turn around to see Sebastian wearing a pair of black and green swimming bottoms, his jacket unzipped, a dirty blonde wig on, and a wide smile across his face. I would say he looks very alluring, but that would be indecent. I can't seem to take my eyes off of him, which is embarrassing. He just looks so handsome and cute in that get up.

''Like what you see?'' He says, smirking.

''Shut up.'' I reply.

I try to hide my now beating red face from him. We make eye contact for a second, then he walks over to me and unzips my jacket before I could stop him. He lays his hand upon my chest and leads it down my stomach. I would protest, but I'm honestly too shock to say a word. He leans in slightly and whispers in my ear.

''I wish I could do more with you, but it seems we have an anime convention to catch.'' He huskily whispers.

I can tell he's noticed my face red, because I can hear him chuckle while walking to the door. I zip up my jacket and follow behind him. How dare he do that to me. I want to punch his face in.

We walk quietly through the house, mentioning it is still a little before seven am. We sneak out the door and into his car. I buckle my seat belt and he starts the car. He slowly pulls out of the driveway and starts to drive through the roads. I'm too embarrassed to say anything, or else I would tell him all about the people we're cosplaying. He does try to start conversations, but not a word escapes my imparted lips.

After an almost two hour drive, he parks in a vast parking lot and stops the car. He looks over at me and I quickly turn away.

''You're not embarrassed are you?'' He asks.

''Why would I be?''

''Well, because-''

''Don't finish that sentence. Let's go inside.'' I order.

We make our way inside the convention. I see people dressed as Yuno, Natsu, Haji, Gon, Levi, and many more. I love to see all these people come together and enjoy the same thing that also brings me happiness. Sebastian and I wonder about the conventions, looking at dvds, anime figures, cosplaying contests, I even managed to get him to watch the English voice actors of Kamisama Hajimemashita, even though I prefer the Japanese voices.

Sebastian got stopped numerous times to take pictures with females who wanted their picture taken with him. The idea of Sebastian taking pictures, with what I'm guessing, attractive females, gets me almost jealous and vigilant. But, I know he wouldn't fall for such annoying creatures such as these.

We stop by a booth and I purchase a few unneeded posters and more unneeded mangas. I know I may regret this later, but my heart is telling me to buy them. I can feel the slight scolds from Sebastian, as he knows I don't need any more manga or posters.

By the time the day was over, I was overwhelmed with pure joy that I forgot about this morning. I slump back into the seat in the car and buckle my seat belt. But, the car doesn't start. I look over to Sebastian staring at me with pure lust.

''What are you looking at, pervert?'' I rudely ask.

''You.''

He's blunt.

''Well,stop.''

''Why?''

''Because, I don't know how to deal with someone looking at me with admiration.''

There was a moment of silence, then he leans in slowly and cups my face with his hands. He brings his lips to mine and plants them upon my own. His lips are sweet and tangy. A delicious flavor. After a minute or so, he breaks away the kiss and pushed my hair out of my face.

''Well, you're going to have to get used to it.''