Chapter Four;

It's been three days and I can still feel some pain in my face. At least it's Friday though. I plan on having my usual anime marathon. Then, I will an abundant of manga and fan fiction. I might even cosplay and go to the local park.

I walk into my gym class, feeling the anxiety sweep over all emotions in me. I only have to do gym class Monday's and Friday's, but they're still dreadful. I walk into the locker room and walk into an empty stall. I get my gym clothes on, navy blue shorts and an old Sword Art Online shirt. I put on my tennis shoes and make my way into the gym.

My gym class consist of Alois, Claude, Grell, and other people to which I don't know. The others seem to be popular, yet I don't know them. It's almost comical.

''Six laps!'' The gym teacher yells, who is Mr.Agni.

I am always the last one done with the laps, I tend to run rather slowly than others. I don't mind personally.

When I got done with my laps, I notice Sebastian walking into the gym.

''Sebastian will now be joining our gym class.'' Mr.Agni yells.

I make unwanted eye contact with him. He doesn't seem to mind though. He walks towards me, stopping in front of me and turning to the teacher. Sebastian's gym clothes is as dark as his hair. Black shorts, black shoes, and a black shirt. He is going to be hot if we go outside today.

''Today we will be playing dodge ball! Team captains are Alois and Claude!'' Mr.Agni exclaims.

Alois picks me first, after that student after student is picked between Claude and Alois. I noticed Sebastian is on our team, the only reason I knew was because all the girls are squealing over him. Can't they at least act decent for a moment?

The balls are placed in the middle of the gym and all the students are on either side of the wall. The teacher blows his whistle, allowing the students to race to get a ball. Once there was no more dodge balls left, people started to throw them at one another. I stand there and hope no one decides to throw one harshly at me.

I watch as Sebastian swiftly gets people out and dodges any ball that comes towards him. I notice the only people left on the other team is Claude. The only people left on my team, is Sebastian and I. The only reason I am still in is because I don't participate. I stand there and blend in and it seems to work.

I patiently watch Sebastian and Claude try to get one another out. Claude is sterling, while Sebastian's throws are more than just ace. It's like watching two demons going at it.

Claude throws a ball directly at me, at full speed. Should I dodge down or to the left? Or even to the right? Before I could dodge, I feel my body be slammed onto the floor and weight on top of me. I open my eyes to see Sebastian.

''You okay?'' He asks.

''Y-yes.'' I stutter.

He gets off and extends his hand. The bell rings, signaling the class is over. I walk into the locker room with a red face. What is this feeling? It is a peculiar feeling.

I get dressed and walk out of the locker room. I am met with Sebastian once again.

''Hey, Ciel. Can I ask you something?'' He asks.

''I suppose so.'' I reply.

''You see, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me this Saturday. Would you want to?''

I haven't hung out with someone on the weekend in years, I forgot how to almost. I should accept the offer. It isn't like I have plans this weekend, or any weekend in that matter. I don't see the harm in it.

''I don't see why not. When and where?''I ask.

''I guess my house and at noon?''

''I don't know where you live.''

And more importantly, do I feel safe going to basically a stranger's home? He seems innocent and he has helped me a few times, maybe it is safe to assume he is an okay person.

''I'll text it to you.''

''I don't have a phone.''

The face he gives me look as if he's seen horror.

''Why not?!"' He asks loudly.

''I don't need it. I don't text nor call anyone. I don't use social medias either.''

''I'll write it down then.''

He takes out a piece of paper and a pen. He writes down his address and hands the paper to me.

''I'll see you tomorrow then.'' He says, walking away.

I sigh. I have plans on the weekend for the first time in years. I should be excited, right? Instead of feeling excited, I feel nervous. A swirl of thoughts come into my head, like what should I wear? Useless thoughts like that make me feel ever so pathetic. I should not care for such things. We are just hanging out. Nothing more, nothing less.

I walk to my locker and get ready to go home. I have a desire to tell William the news, he should react pleasantly. And it should start an actual conversation between us.

When I got into the car, I immediately told him.

''So, this boy is your friend?'' He asks.

''I wouldn't say friend, more like a fairly close acquaintance. He is kind though and he was the one who helped me when I got beat up by those morons.'' I reply.

''That's good. I was starting to worry.''

''Worry about what?''

''I hope you don't find what I am about to say rude, sir. When your parents died and you arrived to your Aunt's manor, you seemed quiet and shy. I thought it was because of your age. But, as the years went on, you became more and more reserve to yourself. The only time I ever see you is when you need a ride to and from school. You seemed lonely, but you never would admit it. It breaks my heart seeing such a young boy grow up alone. That's why when ever I see you, I do try to talk to you. Since you don't have a father, I try my hardest to be there for you as a man figure. I'm glad you made a friend. I'm glad you're starting to let people in.''

Letting people in? I won't let anyone in. Never, ever, will I be hurt again. I don't want to feel pain again. I will agree that I do feel lonely sometimes, but I have people to help me when I'm down. Whether they be fictional or not is invalid. I won't let anyone again, because I'm not ready to feel pain yet.

''Yes, maybe you're right.'' I lie.