Chapter Five;

Today I am suppose to hang out with Sebastian. It still feels odd to have plans on a weekend. When I told my Aunt, she nearly chooked on her food. A little rude if I may say.

I drag myself out of bed and start to get ready, considering I have to leave in twenty minutes. I look through my wardrobe and pick out my attire, a pair of jeans and a Vampire Knight shirt. I comb my hair and brush my teeth. But, for some reason, I feel the need to wear an unreasonable amount of cologne. I cough all over the place from the over whelming smell.

I walk downstairs and am met with Snake.

''Have a good time, Emily says.'' He says.

''Thank you.'' I reply,walking past him.

I try to tiptoe past my Aunt. When I was almost out the door, I feel her presence and immediately shudder.

''Have a good time now! Have fun! Okay, dearest darling?'' She exclaims.

''Yes, yes. I'll make sure to enjoy myself. Tell William to pick me up by three.'' I say.

I get into the car, meeting with a grinning William. I hope he isn't going to be like my Aunt in this matter. I need at least one normal person. I hand him the address written on the piece of paper.

''I hope you enjoy yourself, sir.'' He blankly says.

''Thank you.''

The rest of the ride was taciturn. When we arrived to Sebastian's house, I am amazed. It isn't as big as my house but it was more stunning. The brick work was white, the roof was a dark brown, there was vines that creeped up on some of the walls. The front door was had a golden looking color to it. The yard was beautiful. Several flower beds that easily held some of the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen. There was a fountain, the sun shined on it.

I walked out of the car, thanking William for the ride. I walked to the front door and knocked exactly three times. Two wouldn't be enough, but four would become annoying. I googled about this last night.

The door is opened by a woman, with long black hair and crimson eyes. She's just as tall as Sebastian. Her attire consist of a short,black dress and red flats.

''You must be Ciel! Come in!'' She says.

I walk into the home, feeling anxious. The woman walks me into a living room. In the living room is a man, sitting on one of the chairs. He looks eerie and fearsome. He has black hair and crimson eyes. He looks even taller than Sebastian. His attire is all black, besides a red tie.

''Is this Ciel?'' He asks in a sinister voice.

''Yes, dear.''

I can feel my palms sweating, I'm guessing these people are Sebastian's mother and father.

''Sebastian should be down in a minute. Until then, how about you tell me about yourself.'' His father roars.

About myself? What do I say? There isn't a whole lot about me that is interesting. He gestures me to sit down on a chair across from him, so I do so out of pure fear.

''So, tell me about yourself.'' He says.

I don't know what to say. I can't just explain that all I do is watch anime and read manga, ignoring everyone in sight. That would leave a bad impression.

''What kind of stuff are you into?'' He says, seeing me struggle.

''Um, manga and anime I suppose.'' I reply.

''I see. What about you parents? What kind of people are they?''

''They're not alive.'' I say with no emotion.

''Oh, sorry for your loss. Must've been hard.''

I hear footsteps run down a flight of stairs and down the hall, leading to the room I am in.

''Ciel. I didn't know you were here. I'll show you to my room.''

I walk out of the room, following Sebastian. He leads me up a flight of stairs and into his room. His room is normal for a teenage boy, nothing special to it. Not that I was expecting it to be special.

He turns on his xbox and throws a controller at me, which I miss and lands on the floor. I pick it up and walk over to where Sebastian is sitting on the floor.

''What game do you want to play?'' He asks.

I never really played an xbox before. I have heard of Mine craft though, it appears to be fairly popular. He might have it.

''Do you own Mine craft?'' I ask.

''Yeah, haha. I'll put it on.''

He puts the disk into the counsel and the game starts, once he clicked the Mine craft icon. We pick our character and play. Right away, I can see that Sebastian is much more skilled in this game than I.

Night falls in the game and all I have is a few sticks, an apple, and a block of wood. I look over to Sebastian's side of the screen and he has a house and food, plus weapons. I run around in the game, trying to get away from the night creatures. I hear a small giggle escape Sebastian's lips as he watches my character run in panic. Then, he blows out into a full laughter once I died in the game.

''What's so funny?'' I mumble.

''Just the way you struggle so hard in such an easy game. I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing.'' He said, in between laughs.

I look at his smile. His face is really, really attractive. And his laugh is so endearing. I blush at my own vacuous thoughts. I can't like someone, I won't let myself. Why would I let myself be tricked by something as lowly as love?

''So, Ciel. How about you tell me about yourself?'' He asks.

This again. Should I just write a book of all the details of my boring life for you?

''There's nothing to tell.'' I reply.

''Well, what are you into to?''

''Manga,anime,cosplaying.''

''Oh! So, you're an Otaku!''

Did he just call me an Otaku? Should I take this as an insult?

''No, I just enjoy those kind of things.''

''Oh. Well, how about you show me an episode of an anime you like? I can bring it up on Netflix.''

''I don't see why not.''

He goes back on the Xbox and clicks on the Netflix icon. It loads for a few moments and brings it to the home page. He hands me the remote and I start to scroll through the many options I could choose from.

I turn on an episode of Princess Jellyfish. It's a humorous anime, with some deep emotions behind the plot. I don't know for sure if he will enjoy it though.

I was wrong, he enjoyed it a lot actually. Through the whole episode he laughed and giggled like a child. Honestly, it was quite adorable. We ended up watching a few more episodes, which led to me forgetting the time. William should be here any moment now. Today was fun, the most fun I've had in awhile. I forgot what it was like to enjoy another person's company.

''I'll see you at school Monday.'' Sebastian said.

''Okay.''

''And, Ciel.''

''Yes?''

''I think you're absolutely darling.''

With that, I get into the car. I can feel the massive blush upon my face.