Chapter Three;

I slip on the white, short wig on my head. I walk over to the mirror, admiring cosplay.

''Do you know what sound you hear when you put a live centipede in your ear?'' I ask myself, reciting the quote from the Tokyo Ghoul manga.

I walk around my room, trying to act as if I was truly Kaneki. I recite some lines from the manga and anime series. I jump off my bed a few times,trying to be as equilibrium as him. I grab my pillow and start to gnaw on it. After that I notice I should end my cosplaying, before I end up running through the streets like a mad man.

Once I get back in my pajamas, I sit on my computer chair and start to watch Soul Eater. The plot itself is quite interesting and the characters are amusing. My favorite character would have to be Soul. He just seems so witty and always comes up with the best things to say.

I look at the time. It reads 12:49am. Maybe I should sleep, I do have to be up in a few hours for school. I shut off my monitor and wiggle myself into bed, allowing the blanket's warmth to set me asleep.

I'm awoken by the pounding on my door. I stumble out of bed and open the door, to only reveal my Aunt. It is too early for her mischief.

''Ciel! You excited for school?'' She basically yells.

I close my door, again, it is too early for her. I start to get ready, realizing I forgot to take out my one contact in my eye. I'll just leave it in, it looks satisfying. I'm sure no one will notice. it isn't like anyone pays that much attention to me any how.

I walk out of my room and down the stairs. I grab a banana and head out the door, walking to the garage. I get into the car and I go through the routine, William tries to start small talk and I lack the skills to continue such a trivial task, causing the conversation to end in complete silence. I walk out of the car and thank William for his service.

As I walked into school, I noticed I was right. No one noticed the contact. What a relief.

I walk to my locker, taking out my English book. I walk into the English room that never fails to be full of unfamiliar faces. I take my seat and notice right away that a pair of eyes seem to be watching me. Who would want to watch me? I look around the room and notice everyone ins engaging in other things. The thought hits me, it may be Sebastian. I slowly turn around my head and quickly turn it back around. I was right. He must be lost in a daze or fell asleep with his eyes open.

Class starts with the warming welcome from the Undertaker. He throws in a few giggles and laughs. I honestly could care less, I would like to read the book, instead of hearing a life story of your many laughter's and jokes.

''Everyone, bring out the book we are reading.'' He finally spats.

I specially like this book, because of how the characters slowly grow mad. The book we are reading is Lord Of The Flies. It is an old book, but the book is so interesting and thrilling it doesn't matter. I envy one of the main characters, Simon. A boy who first realized everyone is crazy. He realized this by speaking to a dead pig head, so he obviously grew mad in the story as well.

We are assigned to read independently, I enjoy to read at my own pace. I read faster than others and it irritates me to have to wait for the teacher to read to everyone's pace. By the time I'm done, the bell rings. I pack up and walk out. Once I get to my locker, I notice a few students hanging around near it. I silently open my locker, when I feel a tap upon my shoulder. I look up to see a muscular student, with a intimidating look spread across his face.

''What's wrong with your eye?'' He spats.

''A contact.'' I reply.

''Is that all for that anime bullshit you're into?''

''What's more bullshit is you. Kindly move yourself away from me, you're quite the nuisance.'' I reply.

''Someone is feeling cocky, eh?'' His friend laugh, evilly.

''I guess so.'' I reply, obviously giving attitude.

I feel a pain in my face and realize I have been punched by the student. I land on the floor. I can feel the pain grow and grow on my face. I see the group of boys coming closer to me as I think of a way out of this. I feel a kick to my stomach and then a kick to my face. I feel myself being lifted by my shirt and a punch ramming into my once again. I can feel the blood drip down my face and the pain coming over my body. I feel a punch in my stomach, causing me to cough off some blood. I am then dropped off on the floor again and am met with numerous kicks, from all of them.

Their laughter sickens me, as I lay on the floor being beat to a pulp. If only anyone could help me, I'm not strong enough to protect myself yet.

I hear fast footsteps approach us. The kicking suddenly stops and the sound of screaming starts. I can hear punches and screams for several minutes, before it stops. I open my eyes to see the group of students on the floor in a bloody mess. I look up to Sebastian. He extends his hand to me, I except the offer.

''Are you okay?'' He asks.

''Yes.''

''I'll take you to the nurse.''

I lost all confidence to talk. This happens often.

We enter the nurse's office, to see she is no where to be fount.

''I guess I'll just bandage you up.'' He says, with a warming smile.

He sets me down on one of the beds and walks over to the cabinets. He takes out the first aid kit, opens it up, and starts to bandage my damaged body. I can feel his fingers against my face, which excites me for some odd reason. What could possibly be going on with me? He cleans off the cuts on my face and puts band aids on them.

Thought the whole time of all this, I notice he has a look of concern on his face. What could he be concerned about? If he has something to do, he didn't have to help me. He chose to help me.

He stands up, putting away the first aid kit. He looks me in the eye, with a smirk on his face.

''Try to be more careful, okay? It's a shame a face as cute as yours to be beaten. If you ever need me, tell me. Bye Phantomive.'' He says, before walking out.

Did he just say my face is cute?