Chapter Fifteen - Present

    Do you ever worry about the fact that you may come off as creepy, annoying, and overall just a bother to someone you actually want to make a good impression on?

    Yeah, that's happening to me right now.

    If anything I was probably overthinking things like I usually do, but Levi is a harsh and judgmental person, I technically have a solid reason as to why I would be feeling like this.

    I didn't want Levi to hate me or think I was annoying. I didn't want to be a nuisance to him, and I sure as hell didn't want him to think of me as some sort of creepy stalker.

    It's not like I'm doing anything creepy or stalker-ish in the first place though. All I did was think about if he would be here or not and guessed that he was. All I wanted was to talk about my dream I had and show him my picture.

    See, that's not creepy.

    I just used my knowledge about his work schedule from what Jean has told me and what I know in general.

    Okay, that sounds a bit creepy, but it's not like I'm going to kidnap him or something. Frankly, I couldn't kidnap him even if I wanted to. I have no doubt that he's stronger than me; his strength would help him out if he ever did try to get kidnapped.

    Then again, he is pretty skinny.

    His collarbone sticks out, and most of the time that happens with really fucking skinny people. Mine doesn't even stick out, not as much as his at least. It barely sticks out.

    For shit sake Eren, this isn't at all important right now.

    I had been leaning against the wall of the café for a good ten minutes because my mind has been getting to me and I wasn't sure whether I should go inside or not.

    I didn't know where all this self consciousness was coming from. Maybe it was because I didn't want Levi to hate me, maybe it was because I just have a low self esteem.

    Either way, I let out an worn out sigh and got off of the wall. I slowly walked towards the door, my hand shaking a little bit as I reached for the knob. I walked inside the warm room, my heart beating quickly.

    I walked towards the counter, looking around to see where Levi was.

    "Oi! Angry bastard!" Jean called out with a cocky smirk and hands on his hips. I sent a small glare to him. "Did you come in to work today?"

    I scoffed and got a small grin of my own. "In your dreams, Horse Face. I'm looking for Levi."

    He crossed his arms over his chest. "Levi, eh?" he asked. "Is he your boyfriend?" he teased.

    "You're one to talk," I replied with a slightly annoyed tone.

    He got caught off guard and let his arms drop to the side while his face started to heat up. "Oi!" he barked defensively, "I don't know what you're talking about!"

    I rolled my eyes and started to walk away when I saw Levi. "Yeah yeah, whatever you say Horse Face. Enjoy your private time with Marco."

    The stallion had made some remark as I was walking away, but I didn't pay attention to it. I was mostly paying attention to Levi and the person next to him.

    It seemed like a girl.

    My heart started to drop a bit.

    He didn't have a girlfriend did he?