Chapter Eleven - Present

Anyone else think of Ouran High School Host Club when they look at the picture?

Chapter Eleven - Present

    11:45 AM

    Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

    The library is at least ten minutes away and I'm not even dressed yet. Thanks a fucking lot alarm clock for not going off, you're the best.

    I quickly ran towards my closet and grabbed whatever I touched first. I ended up grabbing a pair of black jeans and a Fall Out Boy shirt. I put those on as fast as I could and went to put on my shoes. Since I barely had enough time, I just grabbed a solid black beanie and didn't even bother to do my hair.

    I brushed my teeth and chewed some gum just in case. I grabbed my phone and keys and headed out the door.

    11:50 AM

    I let out a loud groan and started to sprint.

    You know, usually I don't run.

    Sure, sometimes I'll work out, but I said sometimes for a reason. I don't want to run in the goddamn morning, who would? You just woke up, you're tired, you kind of hate life, so why the hell would you want to run?

    To all the people who have P.E as their first period, I feel so bad for you.

    As I was running towards the library, I tried my best to not run into people. I would mumble a small "excuse me" at times, but no one really heard it.

    I got some strange looks from people. I also got a couple of glares for almost running into people. Whenever that would happen I would panic and yell, "Fuck! I'm sorry!" and continue running.

    It didn't help that there was children around the two times I had yelled that.

    But regardless, I still didn't stop running.

    Levi told me twelve o'clock sharp and not to be a minute late. I promised him that I wouldn't.

    I'm going to keep that promise no matter what.

    Besides, I wouldn't want to see him angry.

    I opened the door to the library and was hit with cool air. Once I stepped inside, I put my hands on my knees and panted.

    "You made it just in time," a deep voice stated. "It's 11:59."

    I just nodded since I didn't exactly feel like talking. I was more focused on trying regain my breath at the moment.

    How can people do this for a living?

    "Let's go find a seat."

    "Eh?!" I looked up at the shorter male who was for once taller than me. "Can't...you see...I'm out....of breath?"

    He rolled his eyes. "Wow, I didn't notice, how silly of me. I suppose I'll stand here and wait till you get your breath back, my bad."

    I nodded and was about to look down when I realized it.

    "You're...being sarcastic...aren't you?"

    "Yes."

    He turned around and started to make his way towards a table. I let out a small whined and followed him. I had regained most of my breath by the time we sat down.

    The library was clearly quiet. It was pretty relaxing actually. There seemed to be a slight buzzing coming from somewhere, but it wasn't at all annoying. It somehow added to the calmness.