I love you

Sarah's pov.

I woke up in a white unknown room. I see Louis and he is asleep. I wonder how long I've been out..
I look around, hoping to see Niall, but I don't.

"Louis" I call out. He wakes up shocked and runs over to me. " Oh my god, Sarah I thought I lost you.." I see him start to bawl. I wipe away his tears. "Louis, you ain't gunna loose me. I'm a strong girl and you know that." "Well yes you are Sarah". He says smiling at me.

"Where's Niall?" I ask. "Cafeteria" he says bluntly. I chuckled, everyone knows he would be in the cafeteria.

"Sarah Tomlinson?" A nurse says.
"yes?" I say worriedly. "Your free to go, but take it easy next time. "yes mam."

Niall pops in the room, when he sees me he runs over to me. "Baby, I thought I lost you..I have no idea what I would do without you!!"
"Niall, baby I'm here. Your not gunna lose me and I promise you that."

We both lean In to kiss, but interrupted by Louis saying to get our butts out of the hospital.

{ home }

Sarah's pov.

"Niall?" I call out.
"Yes baby girl?" he says.
"lay with me." I beg. He smiles and lays down on top of me. "Niall, stop teasing me." He chuckles and starts to rub his hands up my thighs. "Niall...quit teasing me." He stops and just lays beside me, staring into my eyes.
"your so beautiful." I blush and hide my face..I hate getting compliments cause I don't know if they are lying or not.
He pulls my hands away from my face, "I mean it Sarah. You are so beautiful and I love you so much. I want to do everything with you. I want to make love with you, and only you." I bit my lip and smiled. I got on top of Niall, I leaned in to kiss him, and let's just say things got heated and Me & Niall made love that night.

- I am soooo sorry about not updating since like forever!! I know y'all hate me cause I haven't done it. I'm sorry😩