Louis sister

•Sarah's pov•

I wiped away my tears and I gently placed the guitar away. I was greeted by several hugs. Niall came over to me and told me he was gunna be right back I said okay.

I walked upstairs and say on my bed and waited for Niall to come back.

•Niall's pov.•

I drove to a grocery store and grabbed her favorite icecream •cookies&cream• and her favorite movie•the notebook•

I payed for her stuff and I started driving again. I was about to make a turn until I noticed a little moving thing in the street. I slammed on brakes and there it was...a little puppy. Not just one. But two. A boy and a girl. They looked like Beagle puppys.

This would be perfect for me and Sarah! Knowing our 1 year anniversary is coming up soon.

(yeah 1 year..time flys)

I grabbed the two puppy's and put them in the passenger seat. And I continued driving home. I pulled up in the driveway and I grabbed mine and Sarah's stuff and I grabbed the puppies.

I walked in the door and I walked up stairs where surely Sarah would be. I opened up our door and Sarah was on her phone. She looked up and Saw the puppy's and was shocked. She ran out of bed and grabbed one of them. "Babe." I said. "yeah." She answered. "Do you want the boy? Or the girl?", I asked.

"Girl."

Okay, I said. I put down the other puppy and it just started running around like it's never been so free. I laughed and I realized I still have icecream. I went downstairs and grabbed 2 spoons.

I walked back in our room and I handed her, her ice cream. "my fav.!!" She yelled. I laughed. I handed her a spoon and I put in the movie the Notebook.

We sat there and watched the movie. I was thinking to myself what should we name my puppy's name. "babe, have you named you puppy yet?" "no. omg"

"Don't worry about it we can name them in the morning." We cuddled back up with the puppy's at the end of our bed.

•Puppy names•

For Niall's puppy

Boy

--------

•Mac

•Sam

•cooper

•lucky

•bear

For Sarah's puppy

Girl

------

•bell

•princess

•Boo

•penny

Comment what you think Niall's puppy should be named out of the choices and what Sarah's puppy should be named out of the choices!❤️

Love y'all-skayyy