Louis sister

Sarah's pov.

I looked at Harry and he was getting up. I kinda felt kind of guilty, after I realized what I did. I ran after Harry after he slammed the door to go outside.

"HARRY?" I yelled. He was sitting outside on the bench. "What do you want Sarah?" i thought very carefully about how I say this.."Will you come with me to the tattoo shop to get my belly button peirced?" He looked at me in awe. "What about Niall?" I looked at him and said, "This will be a me and you day!" "Okay"He said with his normal self. "Let me go change and grab my stuff." i said.

I walked back casually, I ran up the stairs and into mine and Niall's room. I grabbed my luggage and pulled out a pair of high wasted denim shorts and a shirt that says "you can't sit with us" and a flower crown. I went to the bathroom and put on my makeup and left my natural wavy hair alone. I put on my white converse and started to go downstairs.

"Babe?" I called. "yes princess?" Niall replied back. "Is it all right if me and Harry go and get my belly button pierced?" He looked at me as if he was hurt. "Yeah...but be back soon." "I will babe. I love you!" and with that I pecked him on the lips. "I love you too princess" he said.

I grabbed my car keys and my sunglasses and went outside.