Dance with me

(Sarah's pov.)

It's been about a week after the fair.
I've realized over the past week I'm actually in love with with Niall.

Yeah I know. I'm in love with Niall. I want to spend the rest of my life with him and I hope it stays that way.

So far, I've been taking dance lessons for the past 6 months. I have been the best dancer so far in my dance class.

I'm about to get ready to go on a date with Niall, that I set up. Yes, I set up this date I know I know.

I put on my Silver sparkly dress and my hot pink pumps and curled my long hair. I finished my makeup and walked out of my room .

"Bubbaa." I called.
"yes Sarah?" Louis replied.
"Do I look okay?" I said with a worried look on my face.
"You look beautiful sweet girl." Louis said.
I walked to him and hugged Louis he is absolutely the best brother anyone could ask for. I love him so much.

I'm meeting Niall at Nandos and we are going to the club afterwards.
I grab my keys to my Blue mustang, and grab my phone and my wallet that has $990 dollars in it. I get in my mustang and drive to Nandos.

I see Niall at the entrance and I park into the front parking spot near to the door. Niall runs to my door and opens it for me. "thank you babe" I say as I get myself out of the car. He leans in for a kiss, I immediately kiss him back.

"Miss me babe?" he asks.
"if only you knew baby." I said winking at him.

We walk inside Nandos and order our meals.
After we enjoy our meals I let him know what we are doing next . He gets in my mustang and I drive to the club. What Niall doesn't know is I rented the club out so only us and celebrities can come. I know who is gunna be there. Justin Bieber, Usher, Kesha, and many more.

We walked into the club and I greeted my friend Selena Gomez. I'm the one who set her and Justin Beiber up.
"Hey girlfriend!" Selena said.
"Hey girl!" I said . We hugged and I told her about the surprise.

Hey guys sorry for the change up..
-Sarah Kaitlyn