Louis sister

(Sarah's pov.)

I woke up to a sudden smell I love. Bacon. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen but only to see one last price if bacon left. Niall smirked at me and reached for the delicious piece of heaven. I growled. Apparently the rest of the boys saw this because they were laughing their arses off. Niall looked at me then ya the bacon. He grabbed the bacon and took a bite of it. Oh hell no. I lunged towards Niall but only to be held back by Louis. I wiggled out of Louis's grip and went towards the counter and grabbed the keys and started to head out side the door but to only be pulled by the wrist. It was Harry. "Let me come with," He said. I said "fine and walked out the door. "

I opened the door to my Black Ranger , and started the car. I turned on the radio to only hear the one and only song " Midnight Memories " I sighed and pulled out of the drive way.

Harry stared at me the whole time I was driving. It was kinda freaking me out. "harry?" I ask. "Yeah beautiful." "Are you okay?" I said.
"Yeah, I'm just thinking that's all."
"Okay." I replied. The rest of the ride was silent until we got to Waffle house.

(Niall's pov.)

I didn't mean to make Sarah mad. I was just messing with her..I would have thought she get it was a joke. I guess not. Tonight I'm going to prove I am sorry. but she did overreact for no reason. But what i decided to do is call Gemma. Yes. Me and Gemma (Harry's sister in case you didn't know) are very close. She helps me through everything I decided to call her and ask what I should do.

(Harry's pov.)

Sarah was just so beautiful. I want her to be mine. But she is just so in love with Niall. Niall isn't even good enough for her. People think I'm the douche and that I'm the one who treats the ladys wrong and who plays the girls. No. I respect girls with all of my heart. I have trust issues actually with girls. Girls now only want to use me for the fame and the money. I look at Sarah while she orders her sweet tea and hashbrowns. She looks so stressed. I kinda feel bad for her. ever since this morning in the Kitchen she's been so uptight. Maybe it's that time of the month. I know exactly what to do.

-Authors note-
Okay so I need characters for:
Liam's girlfriend-
&
Louis's girlfriend-
&
Also a mean girl

(Comment if you want too be in this part& also comment your names)
Thanks-
X-Sarah<3