Im what??

I wake up starting to feel the urge to throwup..Ugh here it goes, I run to the bathroom throwing up for 5 minutes straight. Niall runs and come checks on me. I throw my hair in a messy bun and lay back down in bed.

"Baby are okay?" Niall asks me worriedly.
"yeah. I think I'm gunna make a doctor appointment, you wanna come with?" I ask.
He nods. I call the doctors office and make a appointment at 12:45. Right now it's only 12:10, so I go and get ready.
I put on a pair of high waisted shorts and a white crop top. I put on my white converse and keep my hair in a messy bun.
"Baby lets go." I yell out the door.

-at doctors office-
"Good morning, Ms. Horan. What's the matter with you today?" My nurse asks.
"I'm very nauseous and I'm having crazy food cravings."
"When was the last time you had sex?"
I blush just the thought of it..a few months ago. "about a month or two ago."
"Okay Ms.Horan I'm gunna go run a pregnancy test and I'll come back and give you the results."
I look over at Niall and he is just as shocked as I am..
"Baby..what if I'm pregnant.." I say looking down. "I will be happy baby, I'm gunna be here for you no matter what. He smiles at me grabbing my hand holding it. I gently kiss him on the lips.

Our nurse walks back in...
"Sarah..your pregnant."