Louis sister

(Louis part.)

I got in the car and I started freaking out. What everyone doesn't know is that Eleanor is pregnant..I snapped out of hit When Sarah grabbed my hand. I looked at her, her eyes filled with worry and sadness. I looked back at the road and started driving to the hospital.

When we arrived I jumped out of my car and told Sarah to lock the doors when she comes out. I ran through the halls not worrying about everyone looking at me. I saw Zayn he looked like he was about to cry. He walked up to me and sobbed, I cried along with him. I pulled away and said "how is she?" "She's okay and so is Perrie and so is Rainy", he said. I walked to Eleanor's room. She looked so pitiful. I walked in her room and thought this was not suppose to happen this way.....I don't understated. "God! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?" I yelled. I started sobbing. I felt someone grab my hand. I looked up and saw Sarah. "bubba?" she said. I stood up and hugged her and cried. We stayed like that for a long time. I heard a moan and me and Sarah turned toward the noise. "Eleanor" I said.

(Sarah's pov.)

I walked out of Eleanor's room and walked towards Niall. He wrapped his arms around me and I started to shake and I knew what was gunna happen next...

•flashback•

YᎾᏌ ᎪᎡᎬ ᏚᎾ ᏔᎾᎡᎢᎻᏞᎬᏚᏚ ᎪNᎠ ᏆᎢᏚ YᎾᏌᎡ FᎪᏌᏞᎢ! YᎾᏌ KᏆᏞᏞᎬᎠ ᏆᎢ. YᎾᏌ KᏆᏞᏞᎬᎠ ᎢᎻᎬ ᏴᎪᏴY!

YᎾᏌ ᎪᎡᎬ Ꭺ ᏔᎾᎡᎢᎻᏞᎬᏚᏚ ᏚᏞᏌᎢ ᎪNᎠ ᎠᎾNᎢ ᏟᎾᎷᎬ ᏟᎡYᏆNᏩ ᏴᎪᏟK ᎢᎾ ᎷᎬ ᏔᎻᎬN YᎾᏌ ᎪᎡᎬ ᏞᎾNᏞᎬY ᏆN YᎾᏌᎡ 5O'S ᎪNᎠ NᎾ ᎾNᎬ ᏔᎪNᎢᎪ YᎾᏌ ᎪNᎠ ᏚᎾᎾNᎬᎡ ᎾᎡ ᏞᎪᎢᎬᎡ ᏞᎾᏌᏆᏚ ᏆᏚ ᏩᏌNNᎪ ᏩᏆᏙᎬ ᏌᏢ ᎾN YᎾᏌ. ᎻᎬ ᏆᏚ ᏩᏌNNᎪ ᏞᎬᎪᏙᎬ YᎾᏌ ᎾN ᎢᎻᎬ ᏟᏌᎡᏴ JᏌᏚᎢ ᏞᏆKᎬ Ꮖ ᎠᏆᎠ!""

•end of flashback•

I started to see black, I lost my grip on Niall's shirt and I fell hard onto the cold floor. The last thing I saw was Niall's blue eyes starting to tear up.

Hey guys....Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. I'm sorry for the short chapter too.

Since school is out I can finally post more!