Louis sister

Sarah's pov•

I ran out of the room and into my bedroom. I hate my life so much! Niall and Louis are the ones that have been there for me...the thing is Liam and I don't talk but he's a sweet guy. Zayn is with Perrie and their daughter Izzie, so we don't talk much.

I was interrupted in my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door. "Go away." I said obviously still crying. The door opened, "babe." I recognized Niall's voice. He wrapped his arms around me, and we stayed like this for a while.

"Babe. I just want to let you know. I love you soooo much!!! And you are soooo important to me. One day I'm gunna marry you, and we are gunna have children one day. You have a rough past...but I'm not going to judge you for it. It's in the past, and for me it's going to stay in the past..I'm sorry I didn't stand up for you down there...that was a jack*ss move for me."

I laughed at his choice of words. "it's okay..and I was pretty ballsy down there...haha but I mean he pissed me off man,and baby I love you so much!" He leaned in and kissed me. It was a passionate kiss..pretty amazing to me.

"Babe." I said.

"Yes princess?"

"I think I'm gunna get my belly button pierced." "Mhmm you will be hot." He said.

I laughed more than I really should have.

"You should get a lip piercing babe." I finished.

"I should...we can go get it together." he said.

Yesssss!!! I yelled excitedly.

"Do you want to go downstairs?" he asked still holding me.

"Yea...but only cause my marshmallows are down there..and my goldfish." I said.

We walked downstairs but I stopped. "babe.."

"Yes?" Niall said confused. "what if they judge me.." he pulled me into a hug and said "princess, I'm here&Louis is here. Do you really think they are gunna judge you?" He finished.

I stood quietly..

"Look at me..you are gunna walk out there proudly." he said.

"Can you stay by me? Hold me? Cause I'm scared.."

I said shyly.

"Why, yes I would princess."

He wrapped his arms around me and we walked back in the room proudly.

The first eyes that laid on me was Harry's...

He rolled his red puffed up eyes at me. I did the same.

I went to the kitchen counter and grabbed my marshmallows and goldfish.

"BOOBEAR!" I yelled.

"Yesssss sarah!" Louis yelled.

"Come hereeee" I yelled.

I was near Harry when I said this cause I know what I'm about to say is what he likes in girls.

"Boobear, I'm gunna get my belly button peirced!!" I yelled.

"MY LIL SIS IS GROWIN UP" he said dramatically.

I laughed and I slightly looked over At Harry and he was pissssseddd.

Hey guysss!!!!! Comment what ya think. 💕😛 love yall

It might not make sense..& I'm sorry, comment what you think though.