Louis sister❤️

Sarah's pov•

I woke up with Niall's arms around my waist. I laid there, not wanting to wake up Niall.
"I know your awake babe." How? I asked. "You breath differently." I turned my body around to see his face. He opened his gorgeous blue eyes. "I love your eyes babe." I said. "I love your face,princess."
I laughed and I got closer to his face about to kiss him, he let go of my waist and I jolted up and ran out of the room. "I'll get you for that Sarah!" I laughed and ran in the kitchen hiding in the cabinet with goldfish and marshmallows.

Niall's pov•

I quickly jumped out of bed and I looked for Sarah.
I thought to myself. "if I was Sarah, and I just woke
Up, where would I be?" THE KITCHEN!
I ran to the kitchen to see Harry and Zayn. Hey, guys have y'all seen Sarah. "nope" they replied.
"Okay." I was starting to get hungry and I wanted goldfish so I opened the cabinet with goldfish in it.
•screams•
•screams•
"Bloody hell!" Louis said.
"What the..." Liam said.
"You found me," Sarah said innocently.
She got out and hugged me. She turned around to get the marshmallows, so I took my chance. I started tickling her sides. She let out a rupture of laughter. "N....I...ALL...S...T...OP"
I stopped and she grabbed her marshmallows and walked out of the room.

Harry cleared the silence.
"Niall, did y'all have sex?" Sarah runs through the room and said "of Course not!?"
"Last night he got me a puppy, and we ate icecream, unlike what you do on the weekends." she sassed.
"Oh snap." Louis said.
"Bitch, you don't know a damn thing I do on the weekends. I know what you did on the weekends when you were 15, you were a little slut. You got pregnant, and you lost your baby." Sarah's eyes started to water.
"You don't know a damn thing about my past, I starved my self since I was 14& I almost killed myself at 15 cause I was raped by my boyfriend. So go f*ck off Harry!

Hey guys sorry if this deals with anything your dealing with...