Congrats

"Sarah..your pregnant."

I look surprised and start shaking, I look over at Niall to see him happily crying.
He rubs my thigh and kisses my cheek.
"thank you Ms.Amberley."

•Home•
"Niall, how are we going to tell the others.."
I say very worriedly. Niall grabs my hand and says "when the time is right princess." I smile and get out of the car and go straight to mine and Niall's room. I am
Exhausted. I get in a crop top that shows my belly and some black nike pros. I lay in bed and soon to feel arms embrace me in their chest. I know it's Niall cause it smells just like him. "Your going to be a amazing mother." I giggle and turn my body around to face him. "Your going to be the best daddy there is." He leans in to kiss me.

•Later•
I go downstairs and get the whole gang together to tell them the news. I'm Nervous...all these what ifs are in my head.
Niall grabs my hand and we walk over to the gang.
"Okay so me and Niall have some news to tell you.." I say with my voice cracking.
"I'm pregnant." I say.
Everyone looks shocked..Louis most of all..
Then they all start clapping. Louis comes up and hugs me.
He whispers in my ear "It will be different this time.." I know he's talking about my secret.. I smile slightly at him and head up stairs to go to bed. Niall comes up and takes off his shirt and keeps on his boxers.
He comes over to me and wraps his hands around my waist. He leans down and kisses my tummy. "Hey baby in there, I can't wait till your finally here. I can't wait to see your beautiful face." I tear up and start laughing.
Niall looks up at me and smiles. He kisses me and says "Goodnight my beautiful Princess".
"Goodnight my handsome prince"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey!!!!
What is her secret and how is she going to tell Niall?