Does it hurt?

Sarah's pov.

I grabbed my keys and my sunglasses and went outside. I unlocked the car so Harry could get in. "Babe, nice car." I laughed and said "Yess it's my baby! You don't even understand."

Harry joined in laughter. I cranked the car and started to head out on our way to the tattoo parlor. when we arrived my nerves were shocked. I was kinda scared to be honest.. Harry noticed that I was kinda scared and wrapped his arms around me in a hug. "You can do this beautiful." I nodded and he let go.

We walked in together looking like "bad asses" as Louis would say. We walked up to the front desk and said " one belly button piercing and one butterfly tattoo. " My eyes looked like they were about to bulge out of their sockets. The scary guy said " lady's first." I gave a scared smile. I closed my eyes and I felt a hand come into contact with my hand. I peeked and saw Harry smiling.

"Your done." the scary guy said.

I looked down and I about had a excitement attack(idk if that is a thing or not) I said Thankyou.

Harry sat down and the man said " where do you want it?" "on my chest." In about 25 or so minutes he was done.

"Harry?" "yes?" He replied. "Why did you get that tattoo?" he smiled and said, "This butterfly is resembling you." "why me?" He said " you see, this butterfly is beautiful. It is happy, and has many secrets, that's why it's black and white. It is afraid of never being good enough..but it Dosent show that to others." I smiled and I hugged him very tightly." I love you Harry."

We walked back to my car and started to head home.

*arrives at house*

"Niallerrrrrr!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Yessss" he yelled back.

I knew exactly where he was, and so would everyone that knows him. The kitchen.

I skipped into the kitchen and showed him my belly button piercing on my tanned skin. I am really skinny so I'm not that insecure about it.. I used to be though.

"Beautiful." he said.

"Thanksss." I said blushing.

He pulled me torwards him, I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you ,Sarah." "I love you too, niall." He leaned in and kissed me. It seemed as perfect as it could ever be.

Hey guysss😘❤️