Time to make things right.

(Harry's pov.)

I took Sarah's keys from her hand and ran to the drivers side. She looked at me with disbelief, until I gave her the smolder. She laughed and got in the car. "Where are you taking me? "she asked. I said "that's for me to know and for you to find out." She sighed and looked out the window.

We arrived at a ice cream shop and she smiled and hugged me. She ran into the store just like a 5 year old getting a toy. I giggled thinking of what her baby might just look like. Damn that would be the cutest baby of the year besides Zayn's and Perrie's baby Izzabella. Izzabella is adorable she has brown eyes and blonde hair. She has Zayn's smile and Perrie's nose.

She is totally adorable.

Sarah ordered chocolate ice cream while I chose vanilla. She offered to pay but I simply declined. I never let a girl pay for anything. I guess it's just because I like to be a gentleman. She smirked at me and said " what are you thinking?" I looked at her and said "just wondering why you are so gorgeous." She blushed and looked down. I gently reached my hand toward her chin and lifted it up. I said " Sarah your beautiful when you blush." She blushed even harder this time. I laughed and I took a picture on my phone and made it my background.

(Sarah's pov.)

I looked at Harry and smiled. He was so perfect. I mean look at him. But he's nothing compared to Niall. Niall is special...he's different. I only see Harry as a friend but I can see in his eyes he thinks us as something else. I snapped out of my thought when my phone suddenly ringed.

From Niall- Hey baby. I'm sorry if I pissed you off this morning. Tonight I'm gunna make it all about you. love Nialler(; xxxx

Oh god. I blushed and I replied back with.

To Niall- Oh baby what could tonight bring forth?

My phone dinged again with a message saying.

From Niall- Baby don't tease me.

I replied.

To Niall- I'm sorry Baby it's just I need your touch.

From Niall- dammit Sarah. I love you but I have to go. Your brother is chasing me for eating his carrots. Love you babes Nialler(;

Harry looked at me confused I just said, Niall's planning something for me tonight. He mumbled something and said " oh okay."

I asked if he was ready to go and he said "yeah."

I'm sorry of this sounded wrong in many ways. I hope y'all keep reading. I'm gunna update some more tonight. Thanksss- Sarah xxx