Louis sister

We arrived at my house and I unlocked the door and Louis patted my back and said "nice choice on your house."
Thanks,I replied. Boobear... Am I Allowed to date any of these boys?
Um......I guess but I would have to talk to them first. Okay, Sarah said
Louis introduced all the boys and I have to say 2 out of 5 caught my eye. Harry and Niall there is just something about them that makes me melt inside.
I said who wants to play a game? Louis said " lets play Truth or dare . Oh gosh,I thought to my self.

Sarah T or D
Truth I replied.
If you could date anyone in this room who would it be?
It's a tie between Niall and Harry.
Niall and Harry made eye contact and had a smirk on their face.

Louis truth or dare?
Dare, he said.
I dare you to run around in your underpants.
Fine,he said.
He did his dare and we laughed so hard.
Zayn T or D?
Dare
I dare you to kiss Liam. He kissed Liam and I made a disgusted face.
I looked at Louis and he said " OMG, Sarah cover your eyes!"

Harry,Niall,zayn,&Liam started laughing. I looked at Louis and gave him the look to say thats enough. Zayn noticed that I was ready to move on so he said " Niall T or D "
Dare,he said
I dare you to kiss Sarah.
I blushed. OMG I blushed.
He came over to me and kissed me BOOM fireworks. I kissed back.BOOM fireworks.I heard whoops and whistles. We pulled apart and we both blushed. I wonder if he had fireworks too.