Louis sister

"Louis I'm hungryyy"I moaned.

"Chill your titties child"he said.

"Well then"I stated. We walked to the black van and told the driver to take us home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran inside ,and slipped on the rug. "Ouch,"I thought. I picked my self up and casually walked into the kitchen to see Harry "butt naked" like "butt naked". I screamed and ran up the stairs to my room and fan down the hallway and finally reached my bedroom. I slammed the door and locked it. I cannot get that picture out of my head. Ewwwwww! :( . I walked to my bed and put my dress on the edge. I looked at the time. 5:20. plenty of time I thought. I walked to the bathroom and shut the door. I stripped all my clothes off ,and turned the knob in the shower to warm. I got in the shower ,and grabbed my vanilla scented body wash and washed my body. I grabbed my lavender shampoo and washed my hair. I rinsed out the soap and put some conditioner in my hair. I let it sit for a few minutes,and then I rinsed it out. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and a towel around my hair. I walked out of my bathroom and. Say on the bed. I looked at my phone and saw that the time was 5:50I quickly walked into the bathroom and dried my hair.

I walked to my dresser and pulled out my purple panties and grabbed my lace,strapless,black bra. I grabbed my dress and out it on. I went to my closet and grabbed my 5inch heels ,as out them on. I walked back into the bathroom and brushed out my hair. I turned on my curler and decided to bump up the front of my hair. I grabbed my bump it and Put it in my hair ,and put some bobby pens to hide the bump it. I started to curl my hair,when all if sudden I heard a knock at the door. I put my curler down and walked to the door. "hello, I asked"

"It's just me,Louis." I opened the door and let him in. I walked back to the bathroom and finished curling my hair. I got out my makeup bag and got out my foundation and a sponge. I out some foundation on. I grabbed my mascara and put a little on because I have naturally long eyelashes. I grabbed my eyeliner and put some on. I looked at my self and smiled. I looked in my bag and grabbed my pink lipstick and put some on. I put on white eyeshadow to bring out my blue eyes.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I haven't looked this good since homecoming.

I looked at Louis and he smiled. He said" you ready, lil sis?" "yes, boo I am." We linked arms and walked down the stairs. Liam,Harry,Niall,and Zayn dropped their mouths open in shock. I smiled. Liam said" Wow" Harry said"sexy beast" Niall said" absolutely gorgeous" louis said " watch out bitches, Queen Sarah coming through." I laughed at that compliment. I grabbed my phone and asked Louis to take a picture please. I pulled Niall up the stairs ,and. He out his arm around my waist. I smiled. For the last picture I turned around and put my arms around his neck and dazed into his eyes.