xviii

We are currently eating pizza, shoving one slice after the other while we whine and laugh about stuff that either makes us laugh or ticks us off; we're basically just hanging out casually, contented with our pizzas.

"Can we like, talk shit about boys some more?" She groaned, shoving herself on the couch, occupying a fair amount of space of the furniture. "I've always wanted to have girl talks with you." She chuckled. That made me look at her weirdly. What does she mean by that?

"You- huh?" I could literally feel my blood going to my cheeks. I probably look like a total tool right now with my cheeks blushing as red as it could go.
She shook her head. "Don't deny it, Boun. I've always had a vibe from you. You're not as straight as you think you are." She smirked.

I looked at her as if she just uttered the most ridiculous thing that any man could hear in the face of the planet, my eyes as wide as the moon. "You're hurting my head." I told her, sounding all-too dramatic and confused which actually made her laugh.

"I've always been a sore head ache to you, huh?" She joked and I felt the couch shift as she approached me. "It's okay, my child. Don't stress. Gay is okay."

"I don't even know, though? It's just this one guy?" I sounded like I was questioning Samantha, as if this girl, my best friend, the person who first-handedly broke my heart, held the answer to my bumbling thoughts' question for the past month or so. Never in my life have I ever even considered myself to be liking guys. I mean, obviously I don't have a problem with same sex relationships but now that it's me who's in that context, I just couldn't help but to wonder.

"So there is a guy!" She cheered, now kneeling on the couch, sitting on her legs - does that make sense? It's this position when kids get too excited over a story so they just shift to this kneeling-sitting position type of thing, with their eyes wide with amusement. "What's he like? Where'd you meet him? Is he cute? Oh my god?"

I laughed at her excitement, finally feeling my embarrassment falter, now actually kind of giddy and excited with the conversation. Okay, now I get why girls like doing sleepovers. "Calm down for a sec, okay?"

"Spill it!" She slapped my shoulder.

"Okay, okay!" I chuckled. "He- well, I met him in a strip club."

Instantly, I saw Sammy's jaw drop to that. I just nodded. "Boun Noppanut Guntachai! I never knew that you are the type!" She laughed, raising her fist up, as if cheering for me. We both fell in a fit of laughter.

"Oh my god, shut up. It's not like that! Ohm just forced me to go to the strip club and one thing lead to the other, bam, I met him." I knew I was blushing again. I don't know. Prem just brings out the inner-twelve year old crush-induced school girl in me.

"So, did he like, gave you a dance?" She wiggled her eyebrows and I'm just really trying to not burst into laughter.

"Y-yeah. He did." My girl friend squealed like the ultimate fangirl that she is.

"Oh my god he must be cute; what's he like?"

"He's got black hair, he's fairly shorter than me but he's like, twenty-three so-"

"Yo! He's younger than you!" She shouted and I had to grab a slice of pizza just so that I could shove it in her mouth, shutting her up. She raised her hands in defense, making me continue.

"Yeah, he's younger but I just feel this thing, y'know. I hate to say it because it'll be too fucking cheesy but there's this connection or something, I don't know! I'm so confused!"

"Aww, my poor Boun!" She cooed, grabbing my head and letting me rest on her shoulder. "It's okay, though. That's totally normal. He's making you happy, I presume?"