iv

As expected, Ohm was passed out drunk as soon as I went out from Pi and I's private room. The session (as you may call it) was a total bliss - clearly nothing that I've ever experienced nor seen before. I am glad that I went here, I am glad that my brother is persistent and annoying enough to drag me in here, coming to think of it now.

I really didn't know what to say or do when Pi told me that our time was up. Slowly, he got off of me, offered me his hand and pulled me up from the couch - much like what he did when I was still out, near the dance floor. I tried to hand him money, since I thought that he really did a great job and deserved it but he declined. I mean, that wasn't a cocky move, right? That's what you do when you enjoy a lap dance, right? You tip them? Anyways, it doesn't matter anymore, seeing as he didn't really take my money, insisting that Ohm had already given him more than enough. He thanked me and I did the same - maybe a little more thanking on my part, actually.

I walked on the same hallway that we went to when we were just about to look for our room but we split ways as we neared the corner leading to the main floor. He said that he has to go to his dressing room or something. He didn't really explain much. I mean, why would he? It's not like we'll be seeing each other again.

"Ohm, get up." I shook my brother's shoulders, his face pressed up against the table of the same booth that we were seated in to just some minutes before. "Ohm, let's go." I groaned in frustration because really, why am I even trying? I know too well that I would have to carry him on our way to his car. That's what we always do whenever I have to pick him up from some random party that he goes to, especially during his college. You'll think that because Ohm drinks on a daily basis, he probably has high tolerance in alcohol, like he's immune to it or something. Well, no, you're wrong. He could get hammered drunk in record's time, I swear.

--

"Why are you calling me?" I whined as I turned on my phone. I didn't have to check the caller ID, I know too well that only Fluke would call me at six-thirty in the morning.

'I'm just checking on you.'

"I told you that I'll update you in three weeks." I said, rubbing my face with my palms. One thing I am fully thankful for is the fact that I was responsible enough to not drink and get drunk last night. The last thing that I want to wake up in to is a massive hangover and a mind full of regrets.

'I know, I know. Chill.' He chuckled through the phone, still making me groan out in frustration. The sad thing about me and Fluke is that he is a manager and a friend. He could be annoying both in a demanding and in a joking way - there are no in-betweens.

"I went to a gay strip club last night, in case you're wondering." I said with a yawn, stretching up my limbs as I put my phone in to speaker, setting it down near the bathroom sink, doing my usual morning business.

'A gay strip club?' He mused. 'That's interesting.' A chuckle slipped from him, making me laugh lightly with him.

"I know. But Ohm suggested it and I just went along with the idea." I shrugged my shoulders as I brushed my teeth, sighing at my reflection in front of me. I may not be hangover but I sure do look like it. It's annoying me sometimes - how I always look stressed with the bags under my eyes and lines beside them. Signs of aging? Maybe so. I hate it, though.

'What's inside a gay strip club, really?' He asked, clearly just curious. Just like my self, Fluke could be quite reserved, too. But if you were to compare him to me, he is still way more adventurous than I am. Hell, everyone is way more adventurous than me.

"Just typical stuff. Like those cliché things you see in movies." I said honestly.

'Like, those curtained rooms with strippers and everything? Oh, so you got yourself a private show with a stripper, then?' He asked jokingly, laughing afterwards. It's a joke, I am sure of it. I just can't help but to feel my cheeks heat up at his accusation because it is true. I did get a private show from a pretty interesting guy last night.