v

Just like a dog who's desperate for a sip of water during a very hot summer day, I pathetically went to the way of the same gay strip club that my brother and I went to two nights ago. It's not like I'd be getting a show again, seeing as it's practically six in the morning but I just want to see the place in a clearer light. I need it for my book. This is basically researching. There's nothing wrong or creepy or weird about this.

I am researching, yes.

I parked my car at the opposite side of the road, looking at the building through the window of my car.

That's the same gay strip club but instead, the lights of the sign board aren't blinking, there are less people outside and basically, the street looks dead. I mean, come on, what do you expect from a strip club at six in the morning?

I discreetly took a photo of the building using my phone. I don't know why I'm using so much effort in hiding, it's not like there are much people lurking outside that would see me, anyways. But if you look at the situation, it actually looks sketchy - I am sketchy. To put it in simpler terms, I look down-right out of place. This side of the city is the "sketchy side". This is basically where the "out of the ordinary" stuff and transaction happens usually at night - if you know what I mean.

I am inside my fairly expensive-looking car, I am dressed differently compared to two nights before (seeing as I am wearing my normal clothes now), and I have a laptop beside me and so much paper is scattered around my car. If this sight doesn't scream "creepy stalking researcher," then I don't know what does.

My eyes wandered around my surroundings, still, the streets are quite clear. A few bystanders here and there, nothing more. I took note of everything, using them as reference for the near future. Ohm and Fluke wanted me to get out of the house every once in a while, right? Well, here I am. I hope they're proud of what I've become.

"Fuck off, Mew!" I heard a loud screech from just a couple of feet (maybe) behind my car. I tried peeking through my rear view mirror but all I could see are two guys standing there. I unbuckled myself from my seat and took a clearer view from the window beside me, still not opening the door fully. What if there's a possible riot out there? I don't want to get involved, that's for sure.

I glanced at the side mirror of my car, squinting a little and readjusting my glasses to see clearly. I couldn't believe it, though. Is that Pi? He is standing in front of a very tall man and true enough, he is the one shouting so much profanities towards the tall guy. The guy doesn't seem so fazed by his curses, though.

Before I could even contemplate my life decisions, I unlocked my door and pushed myself off of my seat, closing the door right after and walking my way towards Pi and the tall guy.

"You can't just throw me out! I've been living here for years!" Pi shouted at the top of his lungs, seeming exasperated. He also look quite different from two nights before. He's wearing black sweat pants and a maroon hoodie.

"Hey, uh, what's going on here?" I interjected, sounding unsure. Hey, the Mew guy must be at least a foot taller than me, of course I'm intimidated.

"This asshole is kicking me out from my own apartment!" Pi shouted and just then, I noticed the numerous article of clothing scattered around him and an open beaten down suit case lying beside his feet. He's barefoot, too, I just noticed.

"Why- why are you kicking him out?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed. And it might seem strange but I am genuinely concerned about Pi. If he's this mad at this guy, maybe he values his apartment so much. For all we know maybe he's practically homeless now.

"He hasn't been paying his rent." He said coldly, not seeming fazed. I crouched down, gathering his clothes in a messy bunch and jabbing them inside his suit case.