CHAPTER: 1 Why is it....soo creepy here ?

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

*I am lost. When I say I am lost I meant it. I am walking in this dark forest next to my house because of curiosity. Why there are no people going in here? Many told me not yo go, as it is said that this forest has magical creatures. But being me a hard headed girl. I did not listen. Now I am in the middle of this freaking forest doesn't know what to do! *

*I walked more and finally saw something. It's a castle? A dark castle to be exact. Its creepy. But now it's not the time to be picky. I opened the big door to peek inside. *

Y/n: Hello?

*My voice echoed to the whole room. I wandered around, and there is no one. I found a bedroom. It's actually really dusty. But I think it's okay, than not having a bed at all. It's already night so, I need to sleep and tomorrow I need to find my way back home. *

*MORNING*

*I wake up with a sunlight hitting my face. I badly want to change, but seeing there is no clothes in the closet. I just closed it. I thought how would I looked like in the mirror. And saw that I think my cloths are still fine? I was about to go, when suddenly the mirror light up, and it's a sign that I need to get out of here fast. But it's too late, the mirror sucked me in and I blacked out. *

..... To be continued.