CHAPTER : 11

PREVIOUSLY:

Y/n : Cutting wings?? Taking away everything?? Killing?? Is that even an appropriate punishment fir a goddamn word HUMAN??

And all of a sudden JIMIN SLAPPED ME...

Jin : Jimin!! That's too much!!

Jimin : NO!! SHE IS SAYING LIKE SHE  KNOWS EVERYTHING!! WHEN SHE DOESN'T!!

Y/n : Yeah right like I know Sarah..

They all are shocked when I finally said her name. The name of their eternal love..

Namjoon : How do you-

Y/n : She is Sarah right??

PRESENT :

Yoongi : We never told anyone about her name!! We seven were the only one who knew that!!

Taehyung : Are you-

Y/n : No I'm not her!!

Jin : Then how do you know??

Y/n : You didn't even clean her room,  fir ne to find her diary.

Jungkook : There is a diary??

They all cried seeing their love's diary

They all cried seeing their love's diary. And actually it hurts me. I don't know why but it hurts me. What is happening to me, I don't want to make a conclusion that I love them!! But do I?? Seeing them? Crying for this girl?? It is painful to watch!!

Jin : Thank you y/n..

Y/n : Y-Your welcome.

I was trying not to cry,  but it's hurting a lot. They all came and hugged me. And it just makes the pain even more painful..

Y/n : I-I need to go!!

I ran as fast I could , I didn't know in which direction I was running but I ended up in the garden of Queen's. Freaking why?? Do I love them?? Why did I fall for them?? It really hurts how I saw them being happy and sad at the same time reading her diary.

I LOVE THEM BUT THEY LOVE HER.

I WANT THEM BUT THEY WANT HER.

And there's nothing I could do but to be happy for them. I believe they don't want to open their hearts again as it is owned by Sarah already.

Y/n : Great job y/n!! These seven boys really made you cry!!

??? : Don't worry I won't make them happy!! They don't deserve happiness!! And THEY DON'T DESERVE YOU!!

Y/n POV :

I was walking to my room and opened it just to see the seven princes waiting. They didn't see me yet.

Namjoon : I never knew that this room will still have something that is owned by Sarah.

I heard her name again and the pain.. it started again. Haha.. What joke am I?? I'm pathetic!!

Jungkook : Hyung do you think Sarah will forgive us??

Jimin : Of course kook, she will.

I can't!! This hurts so much!!

Y/n : What are you doing here??

I finally spoke gaining their attention.

Jin : Oh! Y/n, we all wanted to say thank you for giving us Sarah's diary..

He said excitedly, atleast thay all are not cold anymore..

Hoseok : You don't know how much you made us happy!!

It's pretty obvious how you can't stop smiling remembering it.

Yoongi : What do you want us to give you as a reward??

I'll appreciate much if you can magically take away the pain from my fucking chest.

Y/n : I don't want anything. I'm happy that you guys can finally smile.

I smiled. Even though I'm not the reason of their smile.

Jungkook : You sure?

Y/n : Yeah, I'm sure.

They just looked at each other and looked back at me smiling and nodding.

BTS : Ok then.. Bye.

They all went away from my room. And finally I plopped myself on the bed.

Few weeks passed and I am ignoring them. But one time they help me with the garden, and I just let them. So I need to act normal. But after that they always call me but I am avoiding them. Come on? What is the purpose of getting close to them when I know that I will just be in pain?! It's better to stay away. They all found my actions weird but I still don't care. I need to be away from them.

I'm going to the Queen's garden but I'm surprised to see someone I never expected to see.

.................................. TO BE CONTINUED

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT 🥺❤

I WILL BE BACK WITH THE NEXT EPISODE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. TILL THEN STAY SAFE..

~~LOVE FROM AUTHOR ISHI 🤗💕