CHAPTER 6 : THE QUEEN KNOWS I'M NOT ONE OF THEM..!!

PREVIOUSLY :

Queen : you three let's go let me take you to your room.
We nodded and followed the queen.

PRESENT :

But before I left the throne room, I turned around and met Jimin's eyes. Even from afar.. I saw it was empty. All I saw was cold, anger and hatred in his eyes.. Despite that, I knew that somewhere behind all those cold, anger and hatred.. There is also sadness.. We didn't break the eye contact.. He was staring at me coldly and lifelessly..

Janelle : Y/n let's go..!! We have a beautiful room!!!

After looking at our room,  I told them that I will just wander around

After looking at our room,  I told them that I will just wander around.. And my feet brought me to the palace kitchen.. I saw the maids cooking.. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday.. Im hungry.. The maids noticed my stares at the food and asked me if I wanted some..

Y/n : Can I?

Maid 4 : Yes you can..

I immediately started eating like there's no tomorrow..

Maid 2 : Oh my- slow down, how many hours did you not eat??

Y/n : I last ate Yesterday..

Maid 3 : Then that's must be the reason why you are eating like a pig right now..

Y/n : Yahh!! That's harsh..!!

Maid 3 : I was just kidding.. Eat all you want..

Y/n : Yes ma'am..!!

Maid 1 : Did anyone ever tell you that you are extremely gorgeous??

Y/n : Actually they didn't tell me but it's just obvious by their stares.. They are gawking at my beauty..

Maid 3 : Cause it's true you are beautiful..  And with that white hair of yours you are literally a GODDESS..

Y/n : You are making me shy..!! Anyways I have finished now.. Thank you for the food.. Can I ask you where's the Queen's garden is?? I wanna take a visit..

Maid 2 : Just after you go out,  turn right then go straight.. Then take a right turn and again a left turn..

Y/n : Thank you so much..

I followed their direction and ended up in the garden full of fresh flowers..

I looked at the flowers and they were beautiful

I looked at the flowers and they were beautiful.. The Queen really take care of these.. I sat on the grass and dived into my deep thoughts.. Why am I here? How am I supposed to back to my world? When will I come back? Should I just stay here? Why and how did I become a dragon? My head was full of questions and nobody has answers to those..

Queen : You okay there??

Y/n : Oh I'm sorry your highness..

Queen : Y/n.. I know you are not one of us..

I looked at her shocked..

Queen : I know that we both have the same question. Why are you here? How are you a dragon? How can you go back?

Y/n : How do you know??

Queen : Actually from my perspective it's obvious. We are the owner of the kingdom.. No one can hide from us.. Even if you are underground we can still find you.. As we have a tracker about everything.. And you suddenly appeared.. Isn't that suspicious??

Y/n : But I don't understand still.. How am I supposed to go back??

Queen : I can't answer that.. I don't know about that.. But since you are here.. Maybe for now you need to enjoy..?!

Queen : You can fly here y/n.. Why don't you try it..?? It's magical..!!

Y/n : I guess.. Thank you your highness.. But can you not tell it everyone??

Queen : I won't.. I know how to respect privacy..

Y/n : Thank you your highness..!!

.................................. TO BE CONTINUED

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT 🥺❤

I WILL BE BACK WITH THE NEXT EPISODE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. TILL THEN STAY SAFE..

~~LOVE FROM AUTHOR I 🤗💕