CHAPTER: 9

PREVIOUSLY :

I took the rest of the letters from the box under my bed. I saw all the letters but one thing shocked me..

I SAW 2 SLEEPING MEDICINES..

PRESENT :

Y/N POV :

Jin told me to go out already so I did. I walked about to pass a room but it's slightly open.. So I peeked a little and saw Jungkook looking at the window with his fist clenched. I wanted to know what happened.. Why was he looking so angry.. So I went in.. He faced me with a straight face but then became confused..

Y/n : Is everything ok?

Jungkook : What-

Y/n : You know what?

He furrowed his eye brows in confusion.

Y/n : There's always a choice.

Jungkook : What do you mean??

I just smiled at him and left..

JUNGKOOK POV :

Here I'm troubled. She came into my mind again. And I don't know what to do. After she died, I hate myself. We hate ourselves. If we had just believed her, then she would have been alive here now. Yes everyone knows that she died from a disease. And she really did. But before she died, she said something that we didn't believe and it turned out that what she said was true..

I felt someone coming inside my room and I looked at the door, as I thought it would be one of the maids that I ordered to bring me water. But it's unexpectedly y/n.. She told me that I have a choice.. That is perfect for me..

I HAVE A CHOICE ..

"It's either forgetting and forgiving or be a coward and be scared"

Y/n POV :

Actually I don't really know why I said that cause in his looks I could see that he looks troubled. So that's what came into my mind. To tell him that he has a choice. I hope he consider it. Suddenly I smelled burning of food. Where is it coming from? Well I'm dumb of course it's from kitchen but why is it burnt?? I went to the kitchen just to see Namjoon cooking..

Y/n : What the actual-

Y/n : What are you doing??

He looked at me surprised

Namjoon : What are you doing here? I told the maids not to enter..

Y/n : I'm not a maid..

I then took the pan from the stove and turned the stove off.

Namjoon : Hey! Give me that!

Y/n : No!

I took the burnt food and turned the stove on again and started cooking.

Namjoon : I can handle that..

Y/n : No!

Namjoon : Are you talking back to a prince?

Y/n : Yes I'm.. So what??

Namjoon : You- You should be scared!! I can cut your dragon wings!!