CHAPTER : 8 MYSTERY OF SLEEPING MEDS

PREVIOUSLY :

Y/n : What happens when a dragon have that medicine?? And how many are gone??

Andrea : Dragons are not capable of any human medicines y/n, it can cause allergy and many other things. You'll will suffer and may lead to death. And as we heard 3 pills are missing..

If that's the case who will steal the medicine??

It just doesn't make sense, who stole the medicine??

PRESENT :

Next day I'm in the garden. The Queen already left this morning and I don't have anything to do. Janelle and Andera left to go to the house as they just want to see if everything is okay in there.. As of today nothing much happened.. I'm still confused tho where did the sleeping meds go?? Actually I'm not supposed to think about it, but still it's bothering me.. Knowing that someone wants to ise a deadly medicine..!!

I want to stay, but my senses are telling me to go already. Maybe I'm overreacting or something but my mind is telling me to go. So I just did. I was walking when a maid called me, and I politely bowed to her and asked her why she called me..

Maid 6 : Can you please give this letter to Prince Jin?? I want to give it now but the king called me..

She gave me a sealed letter..

Y/n : Where did it came from??

Maid 6 : Just say to him it's from the same dragon..

Y/n : Okay..

Maid 6 : Thank you

She walked to the throne room and I also went to Prince Jin's room.

I open the door just to see him about to drink something which tears continuously falling down his eyes. My eyes followed on what you was about to drink it was a freaking medicine. I can immediately ran to him and snatched it away from him.

Y/n : What the hell are you trying to do?? You know that this medicine will kill you right..?! If you want to die just said I will kill you..!! But tell me the reason first.. Why?!?

My eyes we're filled with anger but also concern and worries.

Jin : W-What?

He wiped his tears..

Jin : What die?

Y/n : then why are you trying to drink the sleeping medicine for humans?!

Jin : That's not sleeping medicine!! That's a medicine for stomach ache for Dragons..!!

Y/n : H-huh?!

I opened my palm and saw the medicine and I finally realized I never saw the sleeping medicine. I just immediately assumed it to be sleeping medicine..

At this point I can saw that I'm paranoid..

Y/n : Then why the hell are you crying??

Jin : When you watch a tragic movie don't you cry?!

I then saw that the TV screen is on and a drama is being aired. I immediately bowed as an apology.

Y/n : I'm really sorry Prince..

Great Y/n!! This is great!! You overthink way too much!!

JIN POV :

I will shocked when she suddenly snatched the medicine from me it was just for my stomach ache. And what time most shocked is about when she scolded me assuming that I am going to end my life. No one ever did that to me.. No one!! Even I love did never scold us. As she always used to say that we are the best, we are perfect, we are amazing.. but this girl has audacity to scold me?? Even our parents never scolded us!! It made me question..

"WHAT KIND OF TRAP YOU ARE TRYING TO LURE ME, Y/N??"

Jin : What are you doing here in the first place?

Y/n : Letter from the same dragon..

My eyes landed on the letter in her hands. I don't need to read that as it is the same but I doubt it. I took the letter from her hand and opened it. I was right.. It is 11th letter that I got,  and it is the same since 1st, 2nd, 3rd and rest of the letters..

Jin : You may go out..

She went out and I took the rest of the letters from the box under my bed. I saw all the letters but one thing shocked me..

I SAW 2 SLEEPING MEDICINES..

.................................. TO BE CONTINUED

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT 🥺❤

I WILL BE BACK WITH THE NEXT EPISODE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. TILL THEN STAY SAFE..

~~LOVE FROM AUTHOR I 🤗💕