CHAPTER :12

PREVIOUSLY:

I'm going to the Queen's garden but I'm surprised to see someone I never expected to see.

PRESENT:

Y/n : Who are you??

??? : Don't worry dear you will know me later.

She suddenly disappeared.

What the hell did I just witnessed?!

NAMJOON'S POV :

We are in our secret room discussing

Namjoon : Do you all know what is happening to y/n??

Jimin : I also noticed that she is avoiding us.

Jungkook : Did we do something wrong??

Jin : I don't think so.

Yoongi : Then why is she ignoring us??

Hoseok : Should we use our names??

Taehyung : That's the only thing we can try.

If you are wondering what they meant by using their names means she is not called by BTS but called by the seven princes, she should always pay respect and should follow. So if we use it we can do whatever we want and no one is allowed to refuse it.

I contacted with one of the maids to tell y/n to go to our secret room alone. Even the maids don't know where our secret room is. And if the find it they will be dead. So that time when Y/n came in we were shocked because we had to kill her but since she give us some important information so we let her leave because she might be useful later on. All of a sudden we had a knock on the door y/n is here already.

Taehyung immediately hugged her but she didn't react.. She looked tired.

Y/n : What do you all want?

Jin : Come in y/n!!

She came in and gave us a questioning look.

Jungkook : Why are you avoiding us??

Y/n : Nothing, I'm just busy to spend time with you all.

Really?? What do you do?? You are only incharge of the garden and nothing more y/n..

Hoseok : That's not true.. You just need to clean the garden and water the plants.. So what you mean by you are busy?!

Y/n : I'm also busy sleeping. I'm thinking many things taht I can't sleep at night. So yeah..

She is definitely hiding something from us..

Jin : You know we can help you right..

Y/n : Help me? How?

Taehyung : By having fun!!

Y/n : No thanks..

The entire atmosphere all of a sudden became awkward and sort of dark.