CHAPTER: 5 Who is She?!

Previously:

They both looked at each other confused when the door opened revealing a lady.

Present:

Y/n Point of View:

I open the door fast and ran inside, and pushed it close again. I turned around just to see Janelle and Andrea in the middle with flowers, the king and the queen looking at meme, 7 boys on the side of the thrones with a straight face.

Y/n : H-hi?
Janelle : I'm so sorry, Your Highness.

Andrea pulled my hand and forcefully bowed my head.

Queen : H-How are you a White Dragon?
Y/n : Huh?
I raise my head up.
King : There are no white dragon exists. How did you become one?
Y/n : I'm sorry your highness but I can't tell you.
Queen : Why?
Andrea : She lost her memories your Highness, we just saw her sleeping on the mountain.
Janelle : And she doesn't know what she is, she doesn't know anything except her own name.
King : I'm sorry to hear that.
Y/n : It's ok your Highness.
Janelle : We are now taking our leave your Highness. We bowed.

Namjoon Point of View:

We heared their conversation. And it's been so long since we became so curious about someone and it's this time. We are curious about her.

Queen : Actually you girls?
Andrea : Yes, your Highness?
Queen : I was going away for maybe months, I will ask you supposed today if can I leave my garden to you twotwo, but since she is here. Then to you three.

We are confuse. Where is mom going?

Y/n Point of View

We became shocked at the sudden request. I mean staying in the castle? It's a dream right? And I can see from Janelle's and Andrea's expression that they both are excited.
Y/n : We will try our best to maintain your beautiful garden Your Highness.

Two of them smiled at me as they were waiting for me to say that.

Queen : Excellent!! I thank you three so much!! I don't know how long will it take before I come back but I have trust in you three .

Janelle : We will try our best your Highness.
King : Okay then by the way Y/n I don't know if Janelle and Andrea already told you, but this is our sons. Meet Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jin. Jungkook being the youngest and Jin the oldest.

The King pointed to his sons one by oneone and all of them were straight faced and it's true that they didn't give a damn.

Y/n : Yeah they already told me Your Highness, except their names.

Queen : you three let's go let me take you to your room.
We nodded and followed the queen.

...... TO BE CONTINUED