Chapter one.

Cold breeze shivers through my body. I feel cold but I know I'm warm. The feel of being out of place. Uncontrollable. Being watched. Where am i? Is it possible...that I'm alone. I want kole back, "I want him!" I yelled in fear of not being heard. Soon after I heard a similar man moaning. The only man I heard moan before is kole. "Kole?"My room door creek open and a bright shinning yellow light shinned through my pitch dark room. Being paralyzed in my bed forced to look up at the sealing I suddenly could move. I stood from my bed. And walked to the door as the wooden tiles beneath my feet squeaked.

Poking my head out the door the his moan has gotten louder. Damn I wish he moaned that loud with me.. Don't get me wrong any grunt or anything even a little bit is enough to send warm waves through my body. He just never moans as much as he is right now.. With me..

Walking down the hall his moan has gotten louder and louder and the more I felt as if I couldn't breathe. His room.

I walked up to the door and stood by the door to listen in. I had to hear what was really going on before I jump to conclusions. It was all clear but maybe even a chance of me being wrong gave me some hope.

"Babbbbbbyyy your insides makes me want to cum all in you"kole moaned. Is this a joke? It has to be. "Com'n daddy go faster,make me beg for you to slow down" a familiar high pitched voice moaned. Jessica? My bestfriend... What is this? Kindergarten? This has to be a joke, and come on! Who talks THAT much during sex with a slut who goes around fucking everyone's boyfriends and husbands. Shouldn't that be like a little awkward?

Goes around stealing other girls man. Unfortunately all the blame can't go to her, they chose to have sex with her too knowing their in a relationship. No man is worth fighting over if he doesn't chose you. If there's a debate going around between you and some other(s) than make it easier to back away. Even if it hurts like this does now.

"Fuck!Why can't my girlfriend be this fun and attractive!"kole yelled. "Why are you with her?"
"All I wanted was to take her virginity,and now I've done that. So I'm all yours now..","enough about Alexandra,I just want you tonight."

My eyes shot open. I didn't move,didnt blink. Standing in the door way in shock. Kole and Jessica started to gasp with shorter air each time. Then Jessica had let out a loud moan.
Jessica over me? Not to compare but she sounds like a bird.

I guess his type is slutty birds now. I could picture the way they where on top of each other, whispering dirty things in each other's ear...

Everything went silent from their end. I peeked in the door and Jessica was naked so was kole. Jessica's brunette hair was all tangled up, her body dripping of cum as she continues to look into kole's ruby eyes as she gives him head.

Kole on the other hand he had given her too many hickeys to count. While on the other other hand he had five. I memorized each place on his body that she had claimed him with. His whole body was sweat mixed with cum. I wanted to scream more than ever. I felt betrayed,ugly,not good enough, unloveable, weak but most importantly the blood that boiled in my body.

Even though I felt really bad I was going to let him be a cheater if that what he chose. Make him think he got away with it. I ran back to my room, worrying if I was going to go back and punch those bitches out their asses. I know I had to be the mature one so I had to leave.

I got back in my room and started shoving everything in my suitcase. My mind was everywhere but I could only focus on the betrayal. Maybe I should leave a note. Maybe I should go kill them both. Maybe I should go cheat on him to make it equal, but that never solve things. Cheating back and forth, cheating in general. Toxic as toxic can be.

After gathering my things I started mumbling how he was lucky I didnt come kill him now. Trying to continuously bottle up my anger. I ran outside with my suitcases and when I stood outside the door my emotions was scrambled along with my mind but had my attention on one emotion. I ran into my white Honda and threw my suitcases in the car and by time I did that I was in my car ready to drive off.

I cant do this. I cant hold it in anymore... The cold breeze came back rushing throw my body and I yelled. I yelled in pain,and I shock, in anger.