•The Truth•

Dedicated to you (yes you, you random reader)

THANK YOU FOR OVER 1K READS!!!

Song: Shadow Moses by Bring Me The Horizon

The wait is over, are you ready to find out who's in the forest?

---------------------------

I find myself whirling around to face the voice.

There, in the front yard, stands a man dressed in a black cloak that blends in to the night with a hood that casts shadows over his face. I know exactly who he is before he even speaks.

"Nathaniel," I hiss, struggling to keep my face expressionless.

"Ah, are you Lilith, then?" He asks, He lifts his face enough for the moonlight to catch the smirk on his face.

I raise an eyebrow at him, not amused. "I do not see the purpose of asking a question you already know the answer to."

"Conformation, perhaps. Anyways, I've been dying to see you, Lilith Nyx." a sense of deja vu washes over me as he says my full name. It reminds me of the night that I got the Dark Curse. "I mean, have you ever truly experienced how boring Earth is? Plus you slowly die everyday. Tsk, what a drag."

Nathaniel reaches his hands up. I step forward, threatened. "Put your hands down, Nathaniel," I say coldly while reaching my own hands out. I've never used the curse for violence before, but if he tried to hurt Blake or Raven I wouldn't hesitate.

Nathaniel barks out a laugh. "Like that'll hurt me!" He takes off his hood revealing his face. He looks about 17 with blond hair covering his forehead and bright blue eyes. But his hair is peculiar, like someone took ink and spread black streaks through it.

"Nathan!" Raven squeals from behind us and runs forward to Nathaniel. Her arms quickly latch around him. Nathaniel's expression seems to soften as he stares down at her and I watch the pair in confusion.

"Hello, Hannah," Nathaniel says, a grin on his face.

"What?" I voice, my eyes widening slightly.

"Who the fuck is Hannah!?" Blake shouts, drawing attention to herself. She cocks her right hip out and crosses her arms.

"Me!" Raven yells.

"Oh, right. Well, what the actual shit face is going on? Are you this Thomas dude Raven was talking about?" Blake asks, waving her hands around. I sigh to myself and look out towards the dark forest as the trio get off subject.

"Thomas...?" Nathaniel questions but Blake cuts him off.

"I mean, don't take that the wrong way. It was all good things, trust me, but personally I'm not feelin' so hot for you. You know you look like a freaking stalker now, right? And what the hell is up with your hair? Were you trying to go 'emo'." Blake holds up two fingers on each hand and makes quotations in the air before continuing. "Because you totally failed, no offense. You look like a wanna be, totally lame. You should dye it back, mister hipster."

A silence hangs through the air after her comment before Nathaniel finally asks, "Who the hell are you? I have a feeling we'll be best friends."

Nathaniel grins while Blake made a face of disgust. "Sorry, I'm not that easy, perv."

"Uh, that wasn't my intention."

"Anyways!" I announce, the idiocy of the whole conversation making me impatient and causing me to step in between the two. "Why are you here, and why have you been messing with me? With us?"