•The Book•

Dedicated once again to stevenpepperoni11 for helping contribute to the 1k+ comments. Thank you :P

Also, thanks for 200 votes!

I'm sorry the chapter is short and lame, but I felt guilty for not updating in two weeks so I updated what I had....

Song: Iris by Sleeping With Sirens (Cover) because it's stuck in my head

>Not edited, please let me know of my mistakes<
-------------

The next morning I find myself back at the brick building that I saw the lady, Leigh, chase a fee kids around. Tyler had told me he wouldn't be able to show me the library until the afternoon due to him having a morning job. I knew I could find the library myself, but I wished to ask Tyler on his opinion of some supernaturals in privite. For some reason, I had a gut feeling that why Midnight couldn't talk related to her supernatural genetics. Because of that, I was looking forward to doing research on the different kinds of supernaturals and boosting my knowledge to the current decade.

I knew that just sitting around would be as slow as molasses so I decided to check out the peculiar brick building that I uncovered before. When I arrive at the low, brick building I find Leigh waiting outside. When her gaze turns to me she beams and waves me over. I give her a small smile before crossing the small grass incline, my long, maroon dress tangling around my legs. The straps on the dress tied into a bow at the nape of my neck, exposing my shoulders and much of my back. Surprising, the dress was comfortable despite the amount of skin revealed.

"Good morning, Miss Leigh," I greet with a polite smile.

"My goodness dear, cut the formalities. Everyone in the coven are considered a family. Lilith you are just as much of family to me." Leigh places her hand on my right shoulder when I finally reach her. She gives me a soft smile that makes my chest swell with happiness.

"Thank you, Leigh."

Leigh waves off my words and asks, "Now, what are you doing here?"

"To help out of course. What is this building for, anyways?" I question and glance over to the old building. When I glance over at Leigh she has her hands placed on her hips that are covered with a casual green dress that contrasts with her red hair.

"This here is the school, of course. You could help me with third graders- they're a riot. After all, I think little Pierce has taken a liking to you."

I nod and she opens the door and leads me inside. Inside is a a long hallway that leads off to my left and right with multiple door lining each side. A large mural is painted on the entrance featuring a large sun and hand prints shaped in the butterflies. A pair of large, wooden doors sit at the end of the short corridor in front me that leak the laughter from children. When I look over at Leigh after hearing the commotion she shakes her head and grins slightly. Then, she starts walking to the hallway to the right. She doesn't walk far, and stops at the door right after an office looking room. She pulls open the door and turns on the lights revealing a decent size classroom filled with small desks accompanied with wooden chair. A chalkboard lies at the front of the room along with a wooden desk that I assume is for Leigh. Drawings and paintings of all colors and sizes frame the room's walls and hang from the ceiling, making the room feel warm. Sunlight drifts through the windows on the wall opposite of Leigh's desk and highlights the dust particles floating in the air around me.

"Where are all of the kids?" I ask.

Leigh rolls her eyes before grinning. "In the gym. You heard all of the noise they made, no?"