•The Disaster•

Not edited, so let me know if there are grammar mistakes....

Song: Had Enough by Breaking Benjamin

Action coming soon to your local The Dark Curse *insert evil laughter here*

------------------------------------------

"Please, please, please Lilith! I want to go back in there and show those two girls their place!" Blake begs. Even an hour after we exited the Tenebrosi Magia, her pride blinds her to act irrationally. Thus, I guided her away from that particular shop.

"Blake," I warn. "What did I say the last fifty times you asked?"

Blake scoffs before mocking, " 'Blake, we're not here to start a fight. We're here to gather our necessary supplies before making our way home. The less trouble, the better.' Oh, bite me! Like they're the ones in the forest!"

I force back a shudder as I think of the beady eyes that blinked at me in the shop. Of course I'm getting ahead of myself. The bird was obviously nothing more than a fake. Fake, fake, fake....

When I don't reply Blake picks up the hint. "Fine, we won't go into the shop and continue shopping around like cowards. Where are the other two?"

I look around for Nathaniel and Raven and spot them in a clothing shop through a window. "Over there,' I say, gesturing at the shop. "We should meet up in there. There's no harm in getting us some more clothes."

"Yeah, you need some more clothes that match those in this era." Blake and I make our way to the shop and pull open the glass door.

Inside, you can tell that the shop is much bigger than most around it. Racks upon racks cover the tiled floor filled with clothes for all ages and size. Three checkouts sit on the far wall, though only one person works at one. Besides the checkout lady, Nathaniel, Raven, Blake, and me, a middle aged girl stands in the shop. She wanders absentmindedly, rummaging through racks as she walks. When Blake and I enter, she immediately looks up, dark eyes trained on me. I narrow my eyes at her, not liking the cold aura she seems to leave in her wake. Dark brown strands of hair frame her face, she piece pin straight without even the slightest kink. She wears dark skinny jeans and a white sweater that practically blends into her pale skin.

"How can she stand wearing something so hot in the middle of Spring?" I hear Blake ask from beside me. Her eyes are also narrowed at the woman, shoulders tensed and hands clenched as if ready to pounce.

"I'm not sure," I whisper to her. "But let's keep an eye on her."

I wander aimlessly throughout the store. I make sure to keep to keep on the woman as I search throughout the racks and tables. I honestly thought I was worrying too much. Honestly, the woman could be a normal human. But the coldness she gave off made me cautious.

"You're not breathing," Blake warns from besides me. I instantly continue taking in useless air as I look at the dozens of dresses in front of me.

"Here," Blake points at a few dresses that seem too revealing for me. "These ones will look nice on you."

I sigh and grab a scarlet, jade, silver, and maroon dress, anyways. I don't bother trying them on, knowing that I need something to wear and I'll have to eventually wear some of the "21st century dresses".

"Lilith," I hear Nathaniel call. I look over at him, and from my peripheral vision, I see the woman look at him too. Her sharp eyes instantly dart back over to me and then shift to her feet as she continues walking.

I walk over to the boy and look down at the table he gazes at. On the table lays different kinds of gloves; ranging from different lengths and colors and sizes.