twenty nine . sora pt. 2

"whut ish he doing huere?! whut ish shora doing huuere?!?!!!!!"

"shut up! people are going to hear you - !"

ayame shrieked through kinji's hands that were covering her mouth. if she could, she would've screamed until the heavens could hear her. the male kept a death grip on ayame's mouth, eyes glancing towards the entrance of the alleyway.

it was a reasonable reaction.

sora, someone she had been stanning ever since middle school was in front of her. an idol, and her ultimate oshi in the idol group VTS.

she recalled the moment where she had a bad day at school because of the boys in her class, and on the way home, she heard a VTS song playing in one of the shops near her home. she was awestruck by the soft voice who sang one single line that she remembered by heart.

'there will be no tears tomorrow, that will be the promise i keep.'

ayame stood in front of the shop for the entirety of the song, waiting for that same voice to sing again, at least another line. and yet, that was his final line in the song. even though there were multiple voices singing, somehow sora's voice was the one that had stood out to her the most.

and even though he 'promised' to make sure there were no more tears, ayame had bawled her eyes out then and there.

her middle school days weren't the best, and definitely not worth mentioning. just hearing that one single line was enough for her.

-

"are you calm now?"

kinji asked, his gigantic palm still on ayame's face - almost covering her whole face, even. if anyone were to walk in on them accidentally, there would surely be misunderstandings, with kinji being the height towering ayame.

"yeush. pleash luet me go."

slowly, kinji's hand retreated, and ayame rubbed her face that was aching from the pain. she let out a long sigh before crouching down next to sora. even if she tried to convince herself a million times that she was dreaming, everything seemed to real to be true.

she would like to scream again, but who knows what kinji would do to stop her this time. wordlessly, ayame took off her uniform's jacket. kinji raised a brow.

"what are you doing?"

with care, she wrapped her jacket around sora, whose body was shivering and his teeth clattering against each other. "he looks cold. i'm warming him up, duh."

'SJAJSH(#)+£!!!! HE'S WRAPPED IN MY JACKET - '

kinji cringed. "...why does this feels disgusting to watch? if anyone else was here they'd think you're a pervert."

"anyways, we need to find out why he's here." without even denying kinji's comment, ayame continued,"and why was a cursed spirit stuck on him? that's pretty..."

the girl's words trailed off as her eyes stared at the sleeping face in front of her. at that moment, she could see how sora's lashes were long, and how his black hair brushed against his forehead, framing his face, and how calm his breath was -

it was when kinji grabbed her wrist that ayame snapped out of her trance. her eyes widened.

"what do you think you're doing to a sleeping and vulnerable person, ayame?" kinji's eyes twitched as he tightened his grip on her wrist, to which she nervously chuckled, looking away.

"aha... i almost lost my self there. lost myself in sora's beauty - "

before she could finish her sentence, ayame felt a shiver down her spine and goosebumps ran along her arms.