the dragon dance

Aang POV

I blushed and shift as I was searching the temple of the Sun warriors with Zuko. Hey Zuko come here I want you to dance with me. What! I blushed and said look these statues are trying to teach us something. I smiled as we followed the steps and blush as I heard a click. I smiled as Zuko went forward to check out the stone that appeared in the center of the room. I blushed and said maybe we shouldn't mess with that. What If there's something inside it? I blushed and said okay just be careful. I blushed as he nodded and and move to the stone. I blushed and sighed as the room filled with some kind of sticky green goo. I blush and airbent Zuko to face the outside air since he was stuck to a grate. I blushed and said you just had to touch it didn't you. He blushed and said at least I made something happen. I blushed and ignore him and yell out Help! He blushed and said who are you screaming for no one's lived here for thousands of years. Do you have a better idea? We could think about our place in the universe. I blushed and secretly roll my eyes and said you know I have something I have been wanting to say ever since you saved me from the fire nation fortress. I blushed and smiled as I heard Zuko say what is it? I blushed and said well it's just that i know you and I are vastly different but I can't help but think Im slowly falling for you. I blushed and looked at him the best i could and blush as he smiled and said yeah me too but you know my father would destroy us. I chuckled and said or at least you since that would likely throw me into the avatar state and increase my strength 100 fold. Zuko blushed and said I've never seen it before. I blush and said well it's complicated i have only ever triggered it by sever stress anger or extreme danger. I sighed as he nods and said well what do you think would happen if I were to be more rough on you? I blushed and said i don't think anything because when you're sister shot me in the back it did something to my avatar spirit. Zuko blushed and said what happens if you die in the avatar state? I blushed and said well the avatar would cease to exist and I would obviously fail your father would be free to destroy the Earth. I blushed and shifted as I heard footsteps and said shhh i hear something. I blushed and smiled as I saw people coming. I blushed as they freed us and said what are you outsiders doing sneaking into our temples? I blushed and said i am Avatar Aang and we came hoping to learn the original form of fire bending. I blushed as they said if you wish to learn our ways then you must first meet and be judged by the masters. I blushed and bow as a sign of respect and said lead the way. I blush as Zuko placed a hand on my shoulder and said Aang are you sure we shouldn't leave? I blushed and said we've come this far i see no reason to chicken out now. Wait you are Zuko son of the tyrant ozi! I blushed and shift so I was in front of Zuko and said he's with me i suggest you calm down. I blushed and smiled as he chuckled and said relax yourself he's safe till the masters see him then he might not be so lucky. I blushed and nodded and said until we meet these masters I insist you respect my friend I wont hesitate to defend myself or him shifting into a defensive position. He laughed and said get some rest you'll need it. I blushed and nod and laid down and said Zuko rest we will be fine. I sighed and rolled over to my side and blush as Zuko placed his arms crossed my chest and pulled me close whispered this way we now if one of us is disturbed. I blushed and nodded and smiled as I drifted off and nuzzled into Zuko. I blushed as I felt the vibration of footsteps and said Zuko wake up they're coming. I blushed as he nodded and growled irritated. I blushed and stood up and ready for anything. I blushed as the warriors said this way. I blushed and looked at Zuko who nods and said trust me i got your back. I nod and followed the warriors and blush as the. Chief gave each of us a piece of the eternal fire and said climb up there pointing to a flight of steps. But know this the masters might not be happy to see you after all you both have connections to the decline of the dragons. I blushed and said i don't intend to harm. He chuckled and said I'm aware avatar. I blushed and followed Zuko up to the platform and bowed to the caves back to back with Zuko. I blushed and became nervous as the warriors began to chant.