Sokka

Sokka

Toph's right Katara dad would never Approve. She blushed and said oh you think you're so perfect then fine. I blushed and said I'm not perfect but if Aang chooses to love Zuko then you need to accept it and move on. Aang blushed and said Katara please understand I have no desire to love you that way I have to follow my heart and my own destiny there is nothing more I can do. I blushed as I saw a glow forming behind Aang and said uh Aang? He blushed and turned around and dropped into a respectful Kneal and said avatar wan what brings you to me? He smiled and knelt Aang you must believe in Raava she is the key to everything and Raava old friend I must ask that you enlighten our newest life and bring a strong guidance to not only Aang but to all. I blushed and watched mistified as I heard a voice from within Aang say wan your trust in me is well placed but know that even I can only do so much without the avatar. I blushed as I noticed Aang start to get up and watched as he walked away heading east. I blushed and said uh Aang? Quiet boy you have no vision. I blushed and started to say something but realized I didn't know what to say.

Zuko

I Blushed and jumped up running after Aang trying to follow. I blushed as he turned around and kissed me and said you are to stay. I blushed and said but Aang. He blushed and said stay safe and ran off.

Aang
I blushed as I felt the need to go east and sighed as I arrived and saw a village on the verge of burning. I sighed and blew my bison whistle and watched as Appa landed on my right. I blushed and said Appa get zuko. He growled and nodded turning around and taking off returning four minutes later dropping zuko next to me. He blushed and said what's with him? I blushed and pointed to where azula was standing ready to burn the village. I smiled as he said come on we can take her! I blushed and pointed further West where there was roughly a hundred and fifty soldiers and another arsenal of tanks. I sighed and whistle and said Appa!! I smiled as he landed and jumped to his back and said to camp. He roared waiting for zuko. I smiled as zuko jumped up and smiled. I blushed and smiled as Appa flew back. I blushed and landed running straight to Iroh and said Iroh we need your help the villagers nearby are in danger. He nodded and said isn't it your duty? I blushed and said yes but it's azula and she's not alone she brought an entire army. He nodded and said very well. I blushed as he handed me a horn and said take this out side and blow it. I blushed and nodded leaving blowing the horn. I blushed and smiled as the order of the white lotus came running gathering arms. I smiled and said Bumi old friend I have great need of your aid we must head to omashu. Your people need you. He nodded and said lead the way avatar. I smiled and said Appa here boy! I blushed and smiled as he licked me from behind lifting me up off my feet. I chuckled and said Appa you big softy. He grumbled said nudged me towards zuko and stares at me. I blushed and said what? He growled and nudged harder. I blushed and. Started walking and blushed hearing zuko softly crying. I blushed and ran zuko? He blushed and said Aang. I smiled and said what's wrong? He blushed and showed me a note. I blushed and read

dearest zuko

you are a pig. No one truly loves you not even your boyfriend if you don't believe me then here's proof. I blushed as he held up a picture of me supposedly making out with toph. I blushed and said that Is false. He blushed and said I know but there's this to showing me having sexual pleasure with sokka and jet. I blushed and said those are fake too I never did that. He blushed and said how can I trust you. I blushed and said because zuko I can prove it. I blushed and dragged him into an empty tent and stripped naked and said look all you want you won't find anything to prove that letter is true. He sighed and said I want to believe but look at the signature. I blushed and looked and saw love Katara. I blushed and said but zuko!? He blushed and said if she's lying then answer me this who all has seen you like this and I want the truth. I blushed and said you and the air nomad nuns. He blushed and said the truth avatar. Enough! I blushed as I saw avatar Roku burst into the tent and said you dare to question the honor of the avatar! I blushed and said Roku please! He turned hush Aang. I blushed and said I'm sorry Roku but I don't want to loose him please calm down. He huffed and said very well but I won't stand idle. I blushed and nodded and said he is your great grandson. Roku nodded exactly and as my grandson I expect him to be respectful and honest and trust me and my reincarnation. I blushed and knelt down and said Roku omashu Is in trouble what is it I should do? He sighed and said as I warned you before you must go to Kyoshi. I blushed and said I know but Surely I can't let them die? He nodded and said you must go to kyoshi the white lotus can deal here. I blushed and nodded yes Roku. I blushed and smiled as he disappeared and sighed tearing up. I blushed as zuko hugged me and said I'm sorry I just had a moment of doubt. I nodded and turned to the wall and said leave me I want to be alone. I blushed and sat down and started to think back on everything while searching deep into my heart and soul. I blushed and gasped as I realized that My true inner self was locked away in my heart. I blushed and said I forgive you be free. I blushed as I saw my inner self breaking free and smiled as I got up then dressed and kissed zuko so passionately that he blushed and moaned softly and began to let me lead. I smiled and pulled away and said zuko I love you but I have been a fool I never ever should have told her. I smiled as I kissed him then turned around and said bring me Katara. I blushed and stood beside zuko and crossed my arms.