Return to Ran and Shaw

I blushed as We crowned Zuko and smiled as I called out appa! I smiled as Appa landed and said Appa take me to the sun warriors. I smiled as he roared and licked firelord Zuko. I smiled and said I guess he wants you to come to Zuko. Zuko nodded and climbed up. I chuckled and said Yip yip! I smiled as we flew straight to the sun warrior village and smiled as we landed. I chuckled and bowed chief the firelord tyrant is dead I return as requested by the masters. I blushed and smiled as he nodded and said we will guide you. I chuckled and walked to the stairs and climbed up kneeling and call Masters I come bearing news! I chuckled as I heard as do we. I blushed as they flew out and landed before me. I blushed and smiled as ran crouched and placed his nose to my forehead and shared his joy. I smiled and stood and said great masters I avatar come as I was required. The firelord Ozai is no longer My partner is now firelord. I blushed and smiled as they nodded and roar. I blushed as hatchlings came from ran's cave and blushed as I knelt offering my hand. I smiled as the biggest hatchling sniffed and growled jumping on my head. I blushed and smiled as the hatchling growled and shoved against me biting gently. I blushed and laid down and jumped as a fire blast flew over my head. I blushed and called Appa!! I blushed and looked around and saw an eighteen year old boy trying to fight ran. I blushed and said Zuko! The dragons go! I blushed as Zuko nodded incapacitating. The wanna be assassin. I blushed and broke free and said get inside every one zuko take this assailant to capital city I'll deal with it later I need to figure out what's going on here. I blushed as I felt my spirit separating from my physical body and blushed sitting down and used the seldom used bison call to draw appa to me. I blushed as I fell fully in the spirit world standing before Roku's spirit guide. I blushed and knelt as he placed his nose and said you should know that fighter was not alone now that he has found my son he has sent the Coordinates to his comrades you have to get them somewhere safer. I blushed and nodded and said where would you recommend. I blushed as Roku appeared and said there's an old abandoned dragon sanctuary in the mountains west of the fire nation capital.  I blushed and said okay Roku May I ask one thing. Roku nodded. I blushed and bowed Fang  I was just wondering if you could tell me if there's anything left of my people in the physical world. He grumbled and placed a whisker to my head and shared a vision of the Air Nomad relics scattered throughout the world and in the old east temple sanctuary. I blushed and knelt down and said thank you wise dragon as I blushed and gently respectfully kissed his claw and said I will be your vessel. I chuckled as he nodded and smiled as I returned to my body. I blushed and gasped snapping up right and blushed as I heard appa growl nudging me into a standing position. I blushed and smiled as I stood up and walked to the top of the stair and called out it is no longer safe here warriors prepare for battle poachers are coming!  I blushed and said ran Shaw I stand by you and my promise we must move you all to a safer place until the danger has passed.