Retrieving lost knowledge 

Aang

I smiled as I dueled the sun warriors and smiled as the dragon lord roared enough you have done well avatar now it is time for me to see what the Firelord can do. I blushed and turned to Zuko and said it's your turn. I blushed as the duel started and froze as I felt Raava shift restlessly inside me. I blushed and sat down and began meditating and listening. I blushed as Raava said Avatar you are close to some of the lost knowledge that you seek. I blushed and shifted taking a deep breath in and stood turning to the lord of dragons and knelt down and said I have sworn an oath to wan shi tong to restore his library so you know of any hidden knowledge? He nodded and said in the catacombs. I blushed and said okay then.  I blushed and smiled as I drew a diagram of Appa and smiled as I labeled it with the technical terms both internal and external. I blushed and smiled as I stood up and smiled as the warriors said this way we can take you to the catacombs. I blushed and smiled as I walked forward and whispered Roku be close and inhaled tapping into the avatar state and using fire bending opened the catacombs and smiled as I felt momo climb up my leg and stand on my shoulder. I smiled and said momo. I smiled as he chitters and nuzzled me. I smiled and said Zuko I'll need you to light the way I need my hands free to protect us. I smiled as zuko nodded and followed me in creating a torch in his palm. I smiled and followed the tunnel and hesitated when I heard a thumping from around the corner ahead of me and held my hand up to stop zuko and whispered be ready. I stepped cautiously out and peeked around the corner and gasped seeing the hatchling I'd saved as a grown up. I blushed and walked forward cautiously holding out my palms and smiled as the dragon growled narrowing its eyes ready to strike. I blushed and smiled as I said I am not a threat kneeling down and exposing my neck. I smiled as he walked forward and sniffed then relaxed and said it's good to see you again Aang. I smiled and said it's great to see you too. I smiled as he chuckled and said I have another friend that wants to see you again. I blushed and said oh? He chuckled and said this way. I blushed and followed him and gasped seeing Kuzon. I smiled as I walked into the room and said long time no see. He chuckled and hugged me and said you know it. I blushed as he said so you survived the assault from Sozin? I sighed and said yes you see I was in the process of running away and nearly drowned in a storm but the avatar spirit saved me and Appa. I blushed and smiled as he nods and said I suppose that explains why you're still twelve. I blushed and nodded then said I wish I could have made a difference back then. I blushed and froze as I heard zuko struggling with something and called what's going on zuko? I smiled as I heard relax avatar it's just I. I blushed and smiled as I hugged Iroh and said Iroh meet my bestie Kuzon. I smiled as he nodded and said pleasure to meet you. I sighed and felt faint and said Zuko I need you and your uncle to continue looking for the knowledge center while I go check on Appa. I blushed as zuko nods then smiled as I took off running back to Appa and said you okay buddy? I smiled as he nodded and licked my cheek and growled stay. I smiled and said okay.