Kioshi island

Aang

I blushed and bowed very well great spirit. I smiled as he said know off with you. I blushed and nodded and whistle Appa! Chuckling as I jumped up as he swooped down catching me. I chuckled as he bellows. I blushed and smiled as I climbed up accepting Zukos offer for help and blushed as he kissed me. I chuckled and said to kioshi Appa yip yip. He roared and flew off. I blushed and smiled as I felt weak and said I don't feel well. I blushed and said Appa yip yip. He roared and landed refusing to go further. I blushed as I heard Avatar Hei Bai has come with a vengeance seeking you. I blushed and said take me to him jumping to the ground. I blushed as the villager smiled and said this way. I blushed and followed and upon seeing a tearful and angry Hei Bai wept leaping to his back and whispered I'm here what has troubled you old friend. I blushed as he said I come on behalf of your past life but upon returning I saw many people defacing my statue. I blushed and said I will fix it but first what did my past life wish for you to come to me for. He blushed and said Kioshi has asked me to bring you to her. I nodded and said very well. I blushed and said restore the statue of Hei Bai and he will go in peace. I blushed and smiled as he then lead me into a thicket. I blushed as I saw Kioshi. I smiled and said Kioshi why have you called me here? I blushed as she placed her hand on my cheek and shared her vision. I blushed as I saw a frantic and Desperate Kioshi Island struggling to contend with many invaders and gasped as I saw myself slain. She blushed and said you can prevent this Avatar Aang but you must restore the statute in the heart of the village repair my connection to the island and I can help turn the tide. I blushed and said I will Kioshi. I smiled and watched as she began to fade away and said remember Aang only justice will bring peace. I blushed and nodded as Hei Bai lead me back to my body and then to the others. I blushed and said Appa you foresaw the desolation of Kioshi didn't you. He nods and grunts. I blushed and said Suki what happened to Kioshi's statute after we left? She blushed and said we left it as you last saw it. I blushed and said I was afraid of that. I blushed and said Appa yip yip jumping into the saddle. I blushed as we arrived on Kioshi and grew enraged seeing The statute in such a disgraceful state and said Suki you turn your back on your founder!? She blushed and said we had no idea I'll ensure it's repaired. I blushed and jumped landing and still angry turned to the villagers and said how dare you disrespect me this way! I blushed as they turned ashamed and said we shouldn't have but we thought you had forsaken us as had Kioshi. I growled and said that is no excuse you will rebuild this statute and restore its honor only then will I help you. I blushed and flew off landing in a clearing and began practicing my fire bending and earth bending.