Appa!

Aang

I screamed as I saw Appa losing blood fast. I blushed and crying collapsed on his head and cried into his fur. I blushed as I heard zuko aang? I sighed and softly began singing a lullaby to calm Appa and ease his pain.

I blushed and stood I'm sorry Appa I should have been here. I blushed as I felt his nose touching my leg. I smiled and knelt it's okay boy you don't have to hang on any longer I'll miss you but I'll be okay. He whines and struggles to his feet and placed his head into my chest and shared a vision. I blushed and saw my self mange to save him with a carful meditation and calling on the spirits. I blushed and sat down and began said avatar kuruk i need your help. I blushed as he rose up and out and using his waterbending saved Appa. I blushed and said thank you. He smiled and disappeared. I blushed and knelt Appa? I blushed as he weakly growled and smiled. I blushed and hugged him crying with tears of joy. Avatar Aang your bison is well but needs rest where he can be protected. I blushed and turned around and said I must get to Kyoshi island Suki. She blushed and said it's to far I'll take you to the underground. I blushed and said no. Iroh blushed and said then at least come back to the camp of the white lotus were we can protect you. I blushed and said agreed as long as you agree to have a guard for Appa he's defenseless until he recovers his strength. I smiled and turned to Katara and said you where supposed to be watching him. She blushed and said I know. I blushed and turned to zuko and said I need you to take over being Appas guide do not disappoint me. I blushed and left going under ground deep into the caves of ba sing se and Blew of steam practicing and training. I blushed as I felt toph coming and said unless someone is in trouble do not disturb me. She blushed and said twinkle toes the soldiers they captured sokka! I blushed and turned what do you mean? She blushed and said he was looking for something to eat when he was ambushed. I blushed and said so tell Katara I need to be alone. Toph blushed and said twinkle toes he needs you. I blushed and flung a ice dagger and said I said leave me alone! She blushed and screamed as I cut her cheek. I blushed and said go away. She nodded and said fine but remember this if he gets hurt I tried to tell you. I blushed and said understood. I blushed as I heard painful memories tied up here eh? I blushed as I turned around and said where's Appa? He's heavily guarded by my uncle and his friends. I sighed and said sit down. He blushed and said what? I blushed and said sit I need to talk to you. I blushed as he sat down and said what's wrong? I blushed and said I m sorry I was so mean to you all before but Appa has been my best friend and confidant since I was barely old enough to walk I couldn't have made it through this last year with out him. Zuko blushed and said I understand what it's like to loose someone who's always been there. I blushed and said yeah I know you're mother. He nodded and said but not just my mom. I blushed and said what do you mean? He blushed and shifted and said well my Cousin was killed on the front lines of the war and he was always a inspiration for me even when uncle was gone. I blushed and said oh your cousina a what was he like?

Zuko

I'm sorry but I don't think I can talk about it anymore with checking with my uncle. He blushed and said oh okay. I smiled and said but I can say you would have enjoyed meeting him. He blushed and said zuko have you ever missed someone so much that you couldn't function? I blushed and said no but I didn't have that luxury. He blushed and said what caused the scar? I blushed and said my father. He blushed and said he attacked you? I was thirteen and when I was in my first war meeting and when the general suggested that we sacrifice an entire battalion of soldiers as bait I spoke out and questioned how he could be so heartless. My father was furious and said that the only way to resolve my outburst was an Agni Kai a fire fight. I was of course thinking I'd have to duel with the general and wasn't afraid. But what I hadn't realized was that I was to fight my own father. He had challenged me and I misunderstood when I begged him for forgiveness and said that I hadn't meant any disrespect he burned me then banished me never to return unless I captured you and turned you over to him. He blushed and said oh that's horrible! Well it's not important anymore I have no loyalty to that legacy anymore. I blushed and said so what do those tattoos mean? He blushed and said they're given to an air bender who has mastered air bending. I blushed and said oh uhm what would the young air benders have? Nothing you have to earn your tattoos as an air nomad. I blushed and said so where were you hiding those hundred years? He blushed and said I was frozen in an iceberg. You see my teachers were talking about tearing me away from my friends and my guardian and sending me away. So I ran away from home and when I nearly drowned the avatar state kicked in and when I air bender a ball of air it froze and I remained alive thanks to the avatar spirit Raava. I blushed and said oh I see. I smiled as he blushed and thought aloud I wish I could speak to Raava. I blushed as Aang began to glow and watched amazed as a spirit emerged from Aang and said greetings old friend why have you asked me to come? Aang blushed and said Raava you are the one who binds the avatars past lives I have longed to ask if there was a reason you chose to fuze with avatar wan. She chuckled and said I chose to become one with you and your past lives to maintain peace and balance we have prevailed through many lifetimes but I'm afraid our work can never be truly finished. I smiled and said mighty Raava what guidance can you give a destined ruler? She turned and said the best advice I could give is to always look to the peaceful solution whenever possible however there comes a time when love and peace are threatened that one must fight. I blushed and smiled thank you. She smiled and said you have much strength I see a bright future for you despite your desire for a male mate I see you will father a daughter. Aang blushed and said Raava you have strengthened me when I needed it most and for you I gladly would do whatever I can to be a good mate for zuko. Raava smiled and said you have already become the perfect mate from the minute I sensed your attraction. I blushed and smiled as Aang said Raava If our lives are forever entwined did I cross a line when I promised ran and Shaw to protect them? No it is our duty to protect the world and the creatures who call it home Aang blushed and said one last thing before we fuze would I be wrong to want to make a family with zuko before the end of the war? Raava chuckled and said that dear avatar is your choice I do not possess that answer.