If you cant accept then leave

Aang

I blushed and stood my ground as sokka brought Katara over. I sighed and handed her the letter and pictures and said care to explain?She blushed and spat at me and said no. I sighed and said fine here's what you can do either accept I'm gay and with zuko or go home it's your choice. If you choose to return home then Appa and I will show you as far as the boarder of the earth kingdom your on your own from there. Katara sighed and said I can't believe I'm saying this but even though I don't like it I will try to accept it. I nodded and said okay then. I blushed and turned around and said boomi I'm sorry but I'm needed elsewhere I'm afraid you will have to deal with omashu. He nodded and said okay. I blushed and said Appa you okay boy? He grunts touching me with his nose in affirmation. I blushed and said okay sokka gather suki and the others and tell them we're being summoned to Kyoshi island. I smiled as he nodded and ran off. I blushed and hugged zuko and said I'm sorry but it's time for us to go. Zuko blushed and said it's okay just as long as I get a kiss. I chuckled and said always but you know you're coming to. I chuckled and kissed him then smiled as Suki came running over and said the girl's and I are ready avatar Aang. I smiled and said good Appa can you fly all of us? He roared and smiled. I blushed and said okay all aboard first time flyers hold tight. Appa yip-yip. I smiled as he took off. I blushed and said zuko the tanks cover us. He blushed and nodded diverting the fire blasts. I blushed as I saw azula and said someone cover her. I blushed as Katara begrudgingly froze her. I sighed and said thanks. I blushed and turned around and said fuck in coming Sokka knock it down! I blushed as he threw his boomerang and knocked out the Dai Li. I blushed and smiled as we made it past and blushed as I saw a lot of people feeling from the spirit of wan shi tong. I blushed and said appa yip yip urging him on. I blushed and jumped landing between wan shi tong and the fleeing people. I blushed and said what have these villagers done that you chase them? He sighed and said nothing I only seek audience with you. I blushed and said I'm here what do you need? He sighed and said I have decided to reopen the library on one condition. I blushed and said I'm listening. He nodded and said I will allow mortals into my study provided you and your future incarcerations agree to uphold peace and ensure my knowledge is not abused again. I blushed and said okay. I smiled and said I ask one thing. He nodded and said very well. I blushed and said if I should come to the library with a scroll from the eastern air temple would you be able to help me learn more about child bearing. He chuckled and said of course but for you avatar I make one additional request when you come you bring me a drawing detail on Appa and sky bison. I nodded and said very well. I smiled and bow as a show of respect and smiled how would you feel about me and my boyfriend helping to rebuild and restore the collection of fire nation history? He nodded and said it would be Appreciated.