Danger

Aang

I blushed as I felt vibrations telling me of the approach of toph. I sighed and said if there's something you need make it fast continuing to practice. Rockslide! I blushed and earth bent a block and said seriously? She chuckled and said test passed. I chuckled and said come spare with me. I chuckled and smiled as we practice and blushed as she said well done. Let's see if you can lava bend. I blushed and shook my head and said I've only ever been able to do that in sync with Roku. I blushed as I heard Aang it's no different than earth bending mixed with fire bending try it. I blushed and said alright let's try. I blushed and smiled as I breathe in and smiled as I managed to lava bend. I blushed and said whoa. I smiled as I stopped and smiled. I snicker and smiled as I snuck in and sneak attack chucking a Boulder. Toph smirks and smashed it into dust and said well done but next time you might try not kicking it up. I blushed and said I wasn't trying to actually hit you I only saw and opportunity to see if I could earn some praise. She chuckled and affectionately punched me. I blushed and smiled as I heard well well well. I blushed and whipped around and said show your self! I blushed and relaxed as Zuko walked into the clearing. I smiled as he took a attack stance and said give me your best shot. I smiled and said okay punching sending a wave of fire at him. I chuckled as he bent it and returned it I chuckled and smiled as I spared with him. I blushed and said hold on I feel something. I blushed and rest listened. I blushed and growled and said Appa! I blushed and ran for the village and in a rage said what is the meaning of this! I blushed as they said we only meant to give him refuge in the stables but he's refusing for some reason. I blushed and said let him be if he chooses to go he will. I blushed and said Appa come on boy I need to go on a quick errand with Zuko. I smiled as he grumbled and licked my cheek.