Zuko's sinful pleasure

Aang

I blushed and nodded thanks Raava. I smiled as we fuzed again and said zuko? He blushed and said yeah? I blushed and said will you make love to me? He blushed and said if you want it then gladly. I blushed and smiled as I placed my hand on his and blushed help me up will you? He blushed and said why? I blushed and said I've lost the feeling in my legs. He blushed and said really?  I smiled and said gotcha pulling him down on top of me. I smiled as he blushed and said Aang! I chuckled and said what mad because you couldn't stand on your own two feet. He blushed and said no I was mad because I could have hurt you falling on top of you! I laughed and said zuko it'll take more then that to hurt me.  I blushed as I felt Appa beginning to slip away. I blushed and pushed zuko away and said sorry but somethings wrong with Appa. I blushed and ran back to camp and stopped in front of Appa and said hey boy what's wrong? He roared as his tummy grumbles. I smiled and grabbed a large pile of cabbage and said here you go. He roared his thanks and started eating. I smiled and laughed as momo landed on my head and chitters. I chuckled and tossed him a cabbage and smiled as he blushed and chitters. I blushed and said oh right sorry momo tossing the cabbage in the air and cutting it. I smiled as he ate half a handed me the rest. I smiled and said thank you momo eating. I blushed as zuko growled and said you little airhead. I blushed and swallow then said what. He blushed and turned around showing a gash on his head. I blushed and said oh I'm sorry babe let's get you taken care of. I blushed and smiled as I escorted him to Iroh's tent and said forgive the interruption but your nephew needs a healer. I smiled as Iroh got up and said lead me to him I blushed and pulled zuko into the tent where Iroh saw the gash and said how'd that happen? I blushed and said I got a little to rough and shoved him he hit his head. zuko blushed and said we were talking and he felt Appa was in need and pushed me away as I was on top of him. Iroh chuckled knowingly and said listen zuko if you intend to go there I suggest you go there in a tent. I blushed and said well actually we were in the underground caverns.