CH 1: Collapsed

"I'm going to miss you Anna", she hugged her brother Rakshan tightly as he placed a kiss on her forehead. "Sivu Babe, I will bring you to visit your brother every weekend. So, no more worries!" Arjun promised and wiped the tears that flowed down through her cheeks. Even though Sivaangi felt uncomfortable with Arjun's touch, all she was able to do was smile at him. "Thangam, don't be upset, tomorrow is your big day. You should be happy, and it's already late. Go get freshen up and hit your bed. Saranya anni will wake you up tomorrow morning at 7 o'clock," Rakshan consoled her.

Sivaangi went back to her room after bidding bye to everyone. An hour passed. Still, she was unable to sleep; she was rolling all over her bed.

"What have I done? I should have told my brother that I'm not interested in this marriage, especially with the guy who looks at me as if I were his prey. Isn't my decision is important to my brother? I can't run away from this marriage as it is tomorrow... I'm not ready to embarrass my brother", she murmured to herself. Within the next few minutes, she drifted off to sleep with the confused thoughts.

"Ma, wake up! Get ready Sivaangi. Your bridal make-up artist will be here at any time." Saranya came back to the room for the fifth time. Sivaangi was repeatedly asking Saranya for five minutes and giving excuses to continue her sleep. Saranya just pulled Sivaangi from the bed as she couldn't tolerate her anymore. Sivaangi sighed and walked lazily to the bathroom.

She straightly walked to the mirror after taking a hot shower. She could see clearly that she is not at all interested in this marriage when she saw her reflection. On the other hand, she doesn't have the heart to hurt the man who loves her unconditionally and eagerly waiting to get married to her. Besides, she doesn't want to crush the dream of her brother, who trusts her blindly.

Pity Sivaangi, she was unaware that Rakshan was forced to accept Arjun's proposal to get married to her.

Sivaangi was lost in trance until she heard some moving sound at the balcony. She started to sweat as she saw a tall man whose face was half-covered with a 3-ply mask. When her eyes met his dark brown orbs, she felt something that she never felt before. But it seems familiar to her.

When Sivaangi was about to shout, the 5'11 feet man covered her mouth with a cloth, and she felt so weak. She tried to struggle, but the chloroform was too intense. It seems to seep into her nostrils and mouth. It made her awfully drowsy.

Furthermore, it was already taking reaction on her nerves and brain. In a flash, she collapsed in his arm after smelling the chloroform from the cloth. All she could feel was a tight grab from the man, carrying her to somewhere.

***********************************

Anna- Elder Brother
Anni- Sister-in-law
Thangam- Calling your dearest one who is as precious as gold
Ma- Dear

***********************************
Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed reading my first chapter.

Thank you for your time. Please do vote if you liked the chapter and share with me your thoughts in comments.

I'm quite nervous actually... since it's my first attempt of writing stories.

Let's wait to know what is going to happen next😉