Epilogue💜

“Ashwinney… I need you…” she jumped on him while he wrapped his arm around her waist, holding her tightly. They parted away as they heard Siva crying. Sivaangi quickly ran towards him and carried him. She smiled as she saw her prince nuzzling her bosom. Ashwin helped her to remove her shirt and settled beside her. Ashwin shook his head in disbelief as he saw Siva suckling in a hurry. Once he was asleep, Sivaangi pecked his lips and handed him to her husband. 

“Un mootha prince um ezhama iruntha sar…” he stopped as he heard his princess Ashwitha crying. “Tho vandhutaale…ennaiyum unnaiyum pirikarthukkune intha Ashwitha vum Sivaanya vum vandhurkaalge” Sivaangi sulked, making Ashwin roll his eyes. “En ponnungale mattum sollathe…Un paiyangalum chumma ille eppo naame kiss pandramo appa than azhuvange… thooki vechiruntha nenjilaye ethuvaan” he exhaled his breath. Sivaangi pulled a funny face at him and began to feed her daughter. 

Ashwin sat there admiring the beauties in front of him while Sivaangi who was well aware of his gaze blushed and looked up at him. “Naama creations le” he grinned but his eyes were welled up. “Ashwinnnney…” Sivaangi leaned forward and kissed his eyes before walking towards the cradle.She kissed Ashwitha’s forehead and placed her slowly inside the cradle. She walked back to the the bed and found her husband rolling on the bed. 

“Life is complete le Ashwinney” she kissed his abdomen and placed her head there. “Complete ha? Ippothan naalu... innum moonu ille naalu venum enakku” he grinned. “Nee thiruntha maatiya Ashwinney?” she slowly began to unzip his pants.      

“You are the one spoiling me... Look at you! What are you doing now?” he asked his lady who was in between his legs. Sivaangi winked at him and slowly palm him over his boxers. He closed his eyes, biting his lips. A gasp left his mouth when he found her removing his boxers. He smiled widely looking at her. But his smile vanished, and his lips formed an o-shape as soon as she took his member into her petal-like lips. She kissed his tip and started to suck him harder while he held her head, wrapping her hair in his fist, he pushed himself into her little mouth causing her to gag. Ashwin was not able to growl louder as his devils were sleeping. He bit his lips tightly to control his moans only to draw blood from there. Sivaangi pulled out and stroked him with her right hand as she leaned up to suck the blood from his lips. 

“Ratchasi” he whispered in between their passionate kisses. He pushed her back to his manhood and slid his brother into her mouth. When he was at the verge of his orgasm, she quickly took off her nighty and placed his member at her entrance before lowering herself on him. Ashwin covered her mouth with his palm as she began moaning loudly. “Evlo azhagu theriyumadi nee” he asked kneading her bosoms. “Pillai poranthukku apram nan adhe mari illa… Ashwinney…” tears made its way to her eyes and her pace was slowing down. Without giving her a chance, Ashwin began moving his hips up and down causing her to look into his eyes with a smile. “Innamum athe maari thanadi mood eh yethure... saavurappo koode marakke maatendi… time kettu appaiyum inthe azhaga rasikkama pova maaten” he pinched her waist while his left hand was busy wiping her tears. That night they promised each other that even if they are on their deathbed they should not stop expressing the love they have on each other.

23 YEARS LATER

Ashwin Sivaangi 

Ashwik (Q) 22

Ashwitha (Q) 22

Siva (Q) 22

Sivaanya (Q) 22

Ashmeeka  18

Saheel 10

Ashwanth 3

Arjun Vaishnavi