CH 16: AK vs AD (past)

"Thangam! Rendu perukkum coffee eduttu vaa!" Rakshan said. "She is mine!" "I'm his PA!" both of them said at the same time and looked at each other. "Yours ha? Dei ave en thangachi" Rakshan said in a teasing tone. "Sorry...I mean she is my PA!" he looked down to hide his blush. "Athethaan naanum soldren thangam... I'm HIS PA!" Sivaangi sulked at him.

Rakshan called his PA and asked him to bring 3 coffees. "You should've done that before. Why did you call us? " Sivaangi asked. "Onnum ille bore adichadhu... " Rakshan said. Their talk was interrupted by Sivaangi's phone call. Ashwin gritted his teeth seeing the name displaying on her phone. "Excuse me, Sollunge Arjun" Sivaangi went out of the cabin.

"Shall we tell her?" Rakshan asked Ashwin. "I'll tell her when the right time comes." Ashwin nodded. After a few minutes, she joined them back.

Two months passed by pulling each others' leg. Ashwin and Sivaangi's bonding was becoming stronger with cute banters. Twice in a month Sivaangi will spend her lunch with Arjun. Rakshan has told Sivaangi to not inform Arjun that she is working as PA for Ashwin and she is sister of Rakshan. She accepted and just told Arjun that she is a normal staff in AK Group of Companies. On the other hand, Rakshan and his wife were praying hard for Ashwin and Sivaangi that they should fall in love with each other.

___________________________

12 April 2016

It was a bitter windless noon. Arjun ordered their lunch and averted his gaze to the gorgeous women sitting in front of him. "How is your work?" she asked. "Apdiye thaan irukku...Clients..meeting..you know?" he sighed. Sivaangi chucked and nodded. "You look so inviting today" he winked at her.

Sivaangi's Dress

Sivaangi's Dress

She suddenly felt so uncomfortable, the smile on her face vanished. "Did I underestimate him? WTF?? Inviting?" her thought was interrupted when the waiter placed the food in front of her. She turned when she felt someone tapping her shoulders. Her eyes twinkled, seeing the man. She felt so relieved. She stood up and side hugged him. Arjun fisted his hand as he saw the man's face. "Sorry, Arjun... I just received a call from a client. So, I need her now" he pulled her. Sivaangi looked at him confused.

Arjun took her hand from Ashwin's hold and gritted his teeth, only to get a disgusted look from her. "Arjun, I'll call you later. He is my boss! I should obey him! Thanks for the lunch... Sir, I will wait in the car" she went out. Ashwin smirked at Arjun. "Behave yourself when you are with a girl. Don't comment to something which will make her uncomfortable" he said. "Neeyellam advice pannadha! Enakku theriyum she is my girlfriend" Arjun held his collar. "Etha venaalum irukkatum! I don't care! But she is my staff." he said. "Dei idhu sari illada" Arjun gritted his teeth. "Ethuvum inge sariyum ille thapum ille...unakku puriyum nu ninaikiren" saying this, Ashwin moved from there.

"Bottom eh illadha oru dress potta ipdi thaan kandavalaam comment pannuvan...it covers you until your thigh only!" he glared at her. "I'm used to wearing like this... None has commented like that... I felt extremely uneasy...when he said that... " her voice broke. "Yei! Yendi azhuvure... I can understand ma... but the thing is nee London le ille... It's Chennai... ange uduthuna avan kandukkame poiruvan... inge apdi ille..." he cupped her face. "Thanks for being my savior. Best friend na enna nu neenge than example... I don't know how to ignore him..Sir" she sobbed. "Mothele indhe sir nu soldrathe niruthu we are not at our office... you don't need to ignore him...just change your dressing style while going out with him. Nee en office ku pottu varathe naan onnume sollamaten... because you are under my eyes. Eppothum en kannu unmele thaan irukkum... yevanaiyum sollavidamaten... but he is different" he pecked her forehead.