CH 14: Compromised

“Ethum sollavena… Manasula ullathu thaan varum. Sorry for separating you from your handsome hunk… Doctor will be here at any time… I'll be in the living room…don't come near me… ” he said and stepped out of the room without listening to her.

She sat quietly, thinking of how to console him. She smiled as she got an idea. She went out of the room and found the doctor checking him. “Sivaangi! Come! come! I actually wanted to meet you as well. How are you feeling now? And take care of him. He needs some rest, and please stop playing in the rain.” he said to Sivaangi. Sivaangi smiled sheepishly, “I'm fine, thank you doctor. Of course, I will take care of him…no worries” she nodded her head at him.

She was waiting for the doctor to leave so that she could execute her plan. As soon as the doctor left, Sivaangi ran to the room. She came back to the living room and stood in front of him, making him drool over her. She was wearing his black shirt, which covered her only until her thighs.

Sivaangi's dress

Sivaangi's dress

He gathered all his courage to ignore her and looked down at his phone. He knew that she was going to do something to melt his heart. Her compliment about Arjun pinched his heart, although he knew that she said it for fun. He wanted her to suffer for a while. But looks like he is the one going to struggle without doing anything to her.

“Ashwin…” she sat on his lap. She opened the top two buttons of his shirt. She traced her fingers from his neck to his chest, placing wet kisses on the moles in his neck and chest. Ashwin was literally losing himself to her, but still in his senses. She buried her head in the crook of his neck and whispered, “I just want to press my face against your neck and tell you how the universe feels, when we fall in love”. She started to give love bites all over his neck, gaining sweet moans from him. She went near his lips, “Brush your lips over mine with a whispered promise of desire indulged” pulled his head towards her and brushed his lips with hers.

She began to kiss him vigorously, conveying her feelings through the kiss. She opened her eyes to look at him as he didn't reciprocate the kiss. “Kaathu ketkaadha?” he asked.  “Ungalukku maanasu maaratha?”she grinned at him. He pushed her from him and walked to the kitchen.

To be fact, he was enjoying seeing this side of her. He always wanted her to make the move.“Vaadi! Kenju! Anubavi.. Nalla” he laughed mentally. “Enna aalu ivaru… padire vendiyathuthan” she thought and rushed to the kitchen. 

Ponaa varuveero
Vandhaa iruppeero
Sandala un nenavaavae
Nan sariga uruguraenae

She hugged him from behind. He swayed her hands from him and moved from her.

Mudiyama neelum
Mudhal iravu venum
Oru Nooru pulla kutti
Un kooda pethukanum
Koranjebacham kodi mutham
Kudukkalena karandi sutthum

She took the ladle and hit his head. She rubbed his head as he whined in pain. He glared at her and went to his room. She chuckled and followed him.

Un veerappu ellaam
Veetukku veliyae
Vidinjadhum samaikanum
Thuniya nee thovaikanum
En paechcha kekalaana
Un moochchai niruthiduvaen

She jumped on him. He lost his balance and both fell on the bed. Sivaangi was on top of Ashwin. “I caught you Man” she winked at him. “I don't think so” he smirked and turned her around, so she was under him. Ashwin was not ready to give up his ego. He looked away and jumped from the bed, but one hand stopped him. “Avan handsome hunk than Ashwineyyy…but you are a sexy beast!” she said, kissing his palm.

He turned to look at her, “Apdina… whenever we fought….enna samathanam pandrathukku… you will use one word to call me… apdi koopdu… I will forgive you…” he said with a mischievous smile. “What's that?… sorry… I don't remember it” she looked at him. He went near her and whispered the word in her ears. She gasped and pushed him, nodding her head negatively. “Ok! Ok! Appeye kuptuten..ippe mattum enna...wait” she held his hand when he turned to leave.

“Daddy!? Will you forgive me?” she wiggled her eyebrows at him. “Sathama! One more time…call me” he said sternly. “Daddy! I love you!” she wrapped her legs around his waist. He widened his eyes, “Love you too!!! So, what have you decided? Do you want to go to him?”. “Hell no! I want to stay with my Daddy…” she giggled.

He threw himself on her and started to kiss her. She unbuttoned his shirt while he took off hers. He opened her eyes and looked at her from top to bottom. He kissed her chest, giving love bites all over her cleavage. She realized that she was lying there just with her undergarments, and covered them with a blanket. They had a hot make out session and drifted off for a short nap.
__________________________

“F**K! I will never leave you both to live in peace! It's better for you to die, if you can't be mine” Arjun shouted at Sivaangi, pointing the gun towards her.

“No! No! Arjun… The problem is between us… Don't do anything to her” Ashwin cried out loud.

“Arjun! I know your love is true. But we are not destined to be together. Please da!” Sivaangi kneeled down.

“Haha! Not destined!? F**k it! Sorry, my love! You are going to meet your parents soon” Arjun roared and fired the gun.

Sivaangi held her stomach and felt down.

Ashwin shouted, “Arghhh!!?Amma! Arjun!!!! She was…”
__________________________

Sivaangi opened her eyes in horror, tears were rolling down her cheeks. She realized that it was a reminder of her past. She got up and searched for her man. There he is standing near the window. She quickly ran and hugged his bare torso from back. He held her hand and kissed it. She was sobbing, hugging him tightly.

“What happened baby? Bad dream?” He asked, pulling her to the front of him. She nodded negatively, “reminder of my past”.

He hugged her half-naked body and patted her back. After some time, she pulled herself back and cupped his cheeks.

“Baby! I need to know my past, Ashwineyy. I can't take it anymore? What happened to us? What was the problem between us and that f**king Arjun?” she questioned him, tears were wetting both of their cheeks. “I'm there for you” he wiped her tears and pecked her lips.

The next question she asked was unexpected for him.

“Were we pregnant?” her lips trembled, making Ashwin to take her in his arms.

***********************
Author's Note:

I hope you guys enjoyed this lovely chapter. Next chapter will be filled with the past and it will be uploaded soon.

Many more to come. Please ignore my grammar and spelling mistakes.

Will try to give my best in upcoming chapters.

Thank you for your time. Do FOLLOW me, VOTE, COMMENT, and REVIEW my story. I appreciate every feedback on my story. Constructive criticism is always welcomed as long as you are polite.

Stay tuned loves. Stay safe. Love you all!

Let's wait to know what is going to happen next😉